• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aedelas Blackmoore

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Meet Lord Blackmoore, made for @OutsiderXE 's LotC reforging project.
Help me modify if you'd like to improve it, just let me know I'll add you as co-author so you can upload any update.
Contents

Lord Blackmoore (Model)

Lord Blackmoore Mounted (Model)

Lord Blackmoore Portrait (Model)

Lord Blackmoore Mounted Portrait (Model)

Lord Blackmoore Icon (Icon)

WOOOOW! amazing work. a morp animation from foot to riding and riding to foot, and i'd be sure to use this one. fantastic surprise there!
please do tell if your going to do that please :)

you can ask this guy if you may take that animation from his. im sure he wont mind :)

Vulfar, look out, this guy might take your spot some day as top creator here on HIVE ;)

Last edited:
The execution is very good and everything else works fine but he needs a custom facefx as Uther's portrait and model proper facefx got broken and only one between between Aedalas and his mounted variants have lip sync

AWAITING UPDATE until it's resolved

I'd also request to make the last frame of the death animation to have the axe lying flat if you can
Do you have any tutorial about how to fix facefx?

Level 12
maybe it depends on what ability? some model's only have the spell animation working with surten ability's, not all ability's. in wich case the model creator should state what ability's he can learn.
i cheked the model in the 3D view on the site

i cheked the model in the 3D view on the site
aaah, ya well. that one cant be trusted 100%, you'd have to double check on fx having a model test map wich you use to test model's before you put it in on the map you actuely work on.

sometimes there can be costum made animations from scrats wich the 3D viewer cant show.

Level 12
aaah, ya well. that one cant be trusted 100%, you'd have to double check on fx having a model test map wich you use to test model's before you put it in on the map you actuely work on.
oh , ok that was why i asked , i didnt know 🙂

Level 12
We kept asking for more... and you have given us moore.

Great models. Though I dislike the horse armor. That horse is dressed for parade, but Blackmoore isn't. Something simpler would fit his attire more.

Fantastic! I really like his green coat, and the matching green cloth on his horse.
Why does he have a sack on his hip, by the way? I find his Spell 1 and Stand Channel quite amusing, with him clutching the sack during the animations :peasant-grin:
微信截图_20230114021807.png

He casts money magic

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
The execution is very good and everything else works fine but he needs a custom facefx as Uther's portrait and model proper facefx got broken and only one between between Aedalas and his mounted variants have lip sync

AWAITING UPDATE until it's resolved

I'd also request to make the last frame of the death animation to have the axe lying flat if you can
it's been more than a month and it's still not yet fixed

but since the author has no more means to fix and update this one due to personal/political problems I will rather not discuss: I will spare this model from judgment and recommend anyone to step in and fix the model's issues

Level 18
I really love this model as we finally get a human hero who isn't all polished-shiny-armor-light-wonderful.

Only thing that bothers me a little is the lack of teamcolor (yes, the pauldrons are, but it isn't enough for me).

Though the bonus of having a mounted and unmounted version makes it a very versatile and useful model for many different custom content.

Overall awesome "officer" human hero addition.

Level 28
I really love this model as we finally get a human hero who isn't all polished-shiny-armor-light-wonderful.

Only thing that bothers me a little is the lack of teamcolor (yes, the pauldrons are, but it isn't enough for me).

Though the bonus of having a mounted and unmounted version makes it a very versatile and useful model for many different custom content.

Overall awesome "officer" human hero addition.
Thats a good point.

@vindorei
While the color is OK for me, I can ask if we can make the dark-green cloths team color instead of the pauldrons; provided the in-game dark green team color looks like this now :)