• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding a portrait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi

I imported a model (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ress-49225/?prev=search=sorceress&d=list&r=20) but it does not come with a model. I have no way of editing models so I was wondering whether there was a way to use the normal sorceresses portrait but set it to the path of this model (but portrait obviously). This would mean the model could have a portrait without editing it. Is this possible? If so how!!!

You can either create a portrait (sadly, with no talk animations) with Model Editor, or extract the Sorceress portrait from the war3/x.mpq using MPQ Editor.

If the latter, you can edit the Portrait's hair color with geoset animation manager (Ctrl Click Hair, Check Geoset Manager for the name, then create a geo anim using the color).

Status
Not open for further replies.