• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Addicted to the Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Despite the retarded amount of drama that has been here at the Hive ever since the day I started, I've come to love this place. Perhaps a little more than I should.
Sometimes I find myself opening up Firefox, going to hiveworkshop.com, then clicking on my UserCP in the top-right corner around... every 20-40 minutes that I'm on the computer. Does anyone else seem to do this, or is my "addiction" just another one of my weird qualities?

Level 7
I don't know why but i also find myself coming here quite a lot. The thing is i only post like 3/10 times i come here. I used to be like that, but then i got kind of bored. I just don't have much to say anymore.

Level 7
Yes, i would say it is pointless too, but hay, what else are we supposed to do on our free time? There aren't very many interesting topics out there right now.

Level 35
I don't think blooddancer brags about it..

I wasn't referring to him. I was referring to people in general. There's even a saying for that: "If it isn't your shirt, don't take it on." (or something like that)

Actually that was quite offending, but besides that, i spend my time elsewhere on the net, and got Hive as a tab, where i click the new posts button, to see if anythings going on.

Sorry if I offended you, I've done everything I could to prevent that.

Thread pwned by Devine.

Level 12
You're not really addicted unless it's all you think about all day long, even when you aren't online, like you're in school or somethin'. Plus, if you're addicted... you have serious issues you need to work out.

Level 8
Yes I share this too I just like reading all the shit that people have to say and what they are going. There are some funny ass people on these forums keep up the good work guys..... lol

Level 2
Hmm, There's nothing wrong with it. But about the people that come here, that's a different story.

Level 10
Well, I do exactly the same as you but I've never thought of myself as "addicted" to it. But I play games or doing something else I often open FF (and I have THW as start) and click on the User CP. It's just so nice :d

Level 6
I'm not addicted, I just like to play lurker. I mean look at my amount of posts and then when I joined the site. Compared to some people who have only been here for a month and have over 500 posts. Some even just a week. I mean after The Last Istari's anime thread closed down I kind've died off for awhile :p But now I am stalking the console forums!

man, im just bored all the time.

nothing to do in this house.

and this past week ive been going on this site more often only cause my computer recently got a virus so i cant even play war3 with my friends if i wanted to.

i go on and off this site at times. you go a whole month away and back, and its like.. hmmm 4523041 new subscribed messages.. dated 2008.. cool. lets read tehm! thers like 128 pages of posts and you dont even know whats happening anymore.

you go back to the last post you made and see how far back it is, dont even bother. makes me stop going to this site again. but now ive been going on this site more and more, getting used to typing hiveworkshop.com in the URL box, suprises me sometimes when i do type it in because i dont even intend on going to this site, i zone out, im like.. wha? why did hiveworkshop pop up... i dont even remember typing that in.. i just wanted to browse google..

Level 4
K to all the people that say that they are uhh "addicted" they arnt realy, and i have to admit im new at this sight and i am finding it the best and one of the best layed out sights ever made so much usefull info, you allways have something to do on the hive thats why, the hive aint boring it is something witch has alot of stuff for you to do.

[1] Talking to random people.
[2] Talking to MOD and annoying them
[3] Forums Full of stuff
[4] ...Random goodies...
[5] Stuff what i dont even know

Status
Not open for further replies.