• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I seem to be addicted to THW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I know the first step to any addiction is admitting your problem, so here's my story.

It started out innocent enough. I posted once or twice to the community forums everyday or two.

This went on for the first week or so...as I recall.

There was a user. During that first week, he tried to warn me...

He said run. I thought it was a joke? How could I have know it wasn't?

That was my first mistake, not taking that good advice...

Anyway by week two I somehow managed to work up the courage to start a new thread.

The location of this thread is a bit of a blur...wait.

It was in s..s..s..shit.. NO! Site discussion!.....I don't recall how I arrived there.

The subject was...

It was dung? ...no it started with a ...b as I recall ended with a "it" sound...

Bullshit! Yes. That's was it!

I thank god everyday they closed that thread... I'm afraid I may have stayed there.

Anyway now I'm starting to fear I may never leave...they're must be a solution.

I think I found the source of my problem the other day. I've managed to locate this black box. Not like the ones in commercial aircraft I don't think...

It seems to be the thing that powers the screen. I can't be for sure, I just live here I don't work here.

Now I've thought about a possible solution... There seems to be a hole in the top of this black box. Thank god there's some kinda sound coming from it or I might have never located it or the hole either. Anyway this hole seems to be making a strange sucking sound...

Sucking air I think. Anyway I worked up the courage (I know I'm a frady cat) to look into this black hole and it seems to be drawing air inside. Like an air conditioner might draw air inside a building. I'm sure it could be killed...

Through this black hole that sucks. Now I'm think'in the very next time I get some coffee, yeah, in my hand...man I'm just gonna let that sucker have it.

It's gotta be done. I'm not that scared not me man, hey I was in the military, I learned a lot of BS in there. Yeah BS training. You know that's where ya learn how to run with the "Big Dogs" and shoot the bull.

But that's another story I don't have time for that right now I gotta sucker to deal with and its gonna be dark pretty soon...

At night it starts glowing red. Now you talk about something scary.

That red, suck'in son of a...box.

Well after re-reading this I figured out what my problem is.. I'm retarded
I do like to write I just suck at it.

Last edited:
Level 8
Your 13 and you wanna know what this is, well this here is what you call mumbo jumbo. Ramblings of a caged caffine freak, something along those lines.

And please do not rep me for this post ;)

Last edited:
Level 25
"Originally Posted by ironman47 View Post
If you want to help me get joe in here to remove this thread"

Joe Already got here, Joe hates Attention whoring and spamming shit in his forums.
Call me Troderator but you deserve what's coming for you.
Let's review this shall we?
1- http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/off-topic-478/offtopic-not-se-145477/
2- Spam
3- Asking for your own thread to be closed when you started it
4- Attention whoring
5- "And please do not rep me for this post ;)"
6- Leading to a spam thread
7- This is not the first time you caused me trouble.

7 represents the deadly sins
so what I am going to do is:
Neg rep you, next time you'll get an infraction if you keep on steering drama and worthless spam with your threads.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.