• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

You know you are addicted to warcraft when....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi everyone this is a really funny thread I found and it has been really fun and I would like to share it with you, its simple just say "when" and then ur reply for example: 1. When u go to a warcraft forum 2. When u have a warcraft wallpaper and so on, be sure to put numbers at the beggining of each reply :D here I go:
1. When you drink a potion that can heal ur injuries
2. When you are thirsty, but thirsty for magic
3. When you hit ur brother in the head and its a critical strike
4. When you rub a stone thinking that a golem will appear
5. When you make your custom maps
6. When you have an icon on Battle.net
7. When you look into the sky awaiting for the burning legion to return
8. When you ask if Illidan flies :lol: (yeah I have a post asking that :lol: )
9. When it starts raining and its you casting Tranquility
10. When you shut up someone (using silence on him)

Ill wait ur replies have fun :wink: I was bored lol

Level 9
Fine, 2 more

14) When you can name all the hidden models/icons paths.backwards.
15)When you know all the units sayings.backwards. "I like green trees".... -_-

Level 9
Lol you a Gfaqer?

17) you ride a wolf with a sword thinkin your a raider
18) you give a bull a totem and call it a tauren
19) you stand still at night to try and shadowmeld
20) you grow fat and stinky and look like you were sewn together by multiple corpses so you try look like an abomination
21) you try get a holy person to ressurect people

Level 5
22)When you stick a lightning rod in the ground during storm and grab onto it, hoping to cast chain lightning

23)When you throw a large amount of gasoline in a large circle, light a match, and throw it onto the gasoline, hoping to cast flame strike or wutever

24)When you take steroids hoping to cast bloodlust

25)When you shove a snake into the ground hoping to cast serpent ward.

26)When you ask your friend to kill you, hoping to cast Reincarnation

27)When you light yourself on fire, hoping to cast immolation

28)When you act psychotic in front of 2 people that you have no idea who the freak they are while they are having a conversation, hoping to stun the targets.

whew ok thats good for now

Level 9
32) you tease people using triggers

33)you blame warcraft for thinking your fish drown when they are just practicing backstroke

34) when you stamp your feet you expect people around you to be stunned

XD!!

Level 9
36) When you can sing Power of the Horde
37) When you poke someone really hard, hoping to cast Finger of Death
38 ) You stamp a chinese symbol on someones hand, hoping to cast Doom

Level 3
41) When you throw a beer at someone and think its drunken haze.
:D
42) When you can think of funny things about warcraft that prove your addicted
43) when you shove tooth picks into the ground hopping to cast impale.
44)When you use cardboard as a shield in gun fire thinking your in defend mode.
45)When your sitting next to your house waiting for your inventory to appear in the selection screen so you can purchase a mechanical critter to spy on the girls locker room.
46)When you run into trees hopping you go Kaboom to destroy your neighbors wood resource.
47) When you walk into a bank and wonder why your peons arn't harvesting gold.
48)When you throw ropes at birds trying to cast arial shackles.
49)When there is fog in a paintball game you use a knife because cloud prevents ranged units form attacking.
50)When you jump on a bird thinking its a dragon hawk and hoping for a ride.
51) When you look at unconsious people and look for the buff to see what ability was cast on them.
52) When you refer to everything as a trigger (Unit enters region "State Prison": Condition If Age of triggering unit less then 18: Action-Hero-order triggering unit to drop "The Soap": wait 2 seconds: Pick all units and do actions- If/then/else- Picked unit not equal to triggering unit - then: Action: Order Picked unit to cast ability "rape" on "triggering unit": else do nothing.
53) Lighting a match next to the person you threw a beer at, thinking that your breath of fire will deal extra damage.

Level 22
-When you think that night elf armor actually protects anyting but vanity.

-When you suspect every girl you meet might really be controlled by a guy (WoW).

-When you think of every relationships you have (work, personal, professional, romantic, ect) as on a level of nautral, friendly, honored, revered and exalted.

-When you start thinking a castle can be built overnight, or that one guy with an axe can topple it.

-When you buy gold.

-When you wake up from a really good nights sleep, get up, take a long stretch in satisfaction and say something like "I feel like I've gained a level."

-When you think peace with any country can be obtained simply by unchecking the "at war" box with them.

-When you start thinking you can go around, mass murder every living thing in sight and expect to get money and reputation for it rather then the SWAT team chasing after you.

-When you try ninja looting in real life. (lookout, hospital!)

-When you play on RP servers and actually get engrossed (WoW).

and most of all....

-When you reach the level of uberness as Darky's warlock.

Level 5
VGsatomi said:
-When you think that night elf armor actually protects anyting but vanity.

-When you suspect every girl you meet might really be controlled by a guy (WoW).

-When you think of every relationships you have (work, personal, professional, romantic, ect) as on a level of nautral, friendly, honored, revered and exalted.

-When you start thinking a castle can be built overnight, or that one guy with an axe can topple it.

-When you buy gold.

-When you wake up from a really good nights sleep, get up, take a long stretch in satisfaction and say something like "I feel like I've gained a level."

-When you think peace with any country can be obtained simply by unchecking the "at war" box with them.

-When you start thinking you can go around, mass murder every living thing in sight and expect to get money and reputation for it rather then the SWAT team chasing after you.

-When you try ninja looting in real life. (lookout, hospital!)

-When you play on RP servers and actually get engrossed (WoW).

and most of all....

-When you reach the level of uberness as Darky's warlock.

Darky is REALLY addicted :shock: :shock: :roll: nice ones everyone :D :lol: when I get an idea I will post more

Status
Not open for further replies.