• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

You know you've played Warcraft III to much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
This is just a funny Idea of random funny one liners related to Warcraft III on the lines of the "You might be a redneck" jokes that Jeff Foxworthy does.

Here’s a few I've come up with;

You know you've played Warcraft III to much...

"When you wait for a giant arrow to appear over your head before you tell the guy at the McDonalds what you want on your burger."

"When you yell out load "Our allies hero has been slain!" Every time one of your friends falls down."

"When you try to use a Moonstone to make the sky night again so you can sleep in for five minutes."

"When you get in a fight at school and try to use a Scroll of Town Portal to save yourself."

Feel free to post your own ones here and I'll add them to the list of one liners. :grin:

Regards,

Jake

Level 9
@ Last 3 posters, if you louts have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all... Ok? Thanks! Bye!

And this WAS in the Off-Topic Section, so if your not intrested in off-topic threads (case in point) go somewhere else. :goblin_yeah:

Regards,

Jake

Level 5
but this IS ontopic with warcraft xD

You might paly too much warcraft if you're not afraid to cross the pedestrian walkway under the expressway.. the trolls and hobos should be asleep by now, right?

Level 30
@ Last 3 posters, if you louts have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all... Ok? Thanks! Bye!

And this WAS in the Off-Topic Section, so if your not intrested in off-topic threads (case in point) go somewhere else. :goblin_yeah:

Regards,

Jake
Just because what I said wasn't funny to you, doesn't mean you can just say that I should stop posting. You don't own the internet >.<

Level 9
Just because what I said wasn't funny to you, doesn't mean you can just say that I should stop posting. You don't own the internet >.<

185621-albums4315-picture40860.jpg

Level 21
Well the quotes and lines the units say and share stick to your mind like glue, and sorry if it offended you.

Status
Not open for further replies.