• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Accuracy of Strike (AOS) v2.4 AI

214829-albums6755-picture75205.png

214829-albums6755-picture73909.png

[TD]

[TD] 4 New Heroes
[TD]

214829-albums6671-picture75625.png

214829-albums6671-picture75624.png

214829-albums6671-picture75623.png

214829-albums6671-picture75622.png

About the Game

Gameplay Guides

Game Modes

Features

Screenshots

Change Log

Credits

[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73908.png
[TD]
This game is about combining my 3 Best Maps.
This are Dueling Ultimate v1.1 AI War of Skills Accuracy Retrieve the 3 Fountains

As i making progress on this map Dueling Ultimate v1.1 AI i realized that it is getting boring that you can't play more that 2 Players and the game play is very complicated. I want to create a new map which is fun to play yet i can still implement my new features. I want to expand more my boundaries in modding so i decided to start this project.

Since i don't want to just throw the effort i made on my three maps i decided to combine some of their features in one game to make an epic gameplay and with fun factor.

So here you go! I present to you my new map. Hope you will support this map as you supported my other maps.
[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73907.png
[TD]
[TD] Hero Selection Guide

After the game captain selected the game settings you will view the heroes that are available to choose.

To view a hero click the center of the icon of the hero you want to view. Then
the actual model of the hero will pop up and 4 buttons at the left side.

This buttons have their own function. This are their functions:

1st Button [Choose Hero] - when you click this your currently viewed hero will be your hero on the game. You can't choose a hero if it is already selected by the other players.

2nd Button [Hero Abilities] - when you click this a message will show up. The message will show the 3 abilities of your currently viewed hero and what are their functions

3rd Button [Gameplay Tips] - when you click this a message will show up. The message will show the DIFFICULTY of the currently viewed hero and the basic gameplay of it.

4th Button [Exit] - when you click this you will gonna go back to the list of available heroes to choose.

After you choose a hero you can't choose again. You can't have the same hero as other players.

[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73906.png
Normal Game
Disable Left Lane
Disable Right Lane
[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73905.png
[TD]

• Hero Selection on the Screen
  • Custom UI
  • Choosable Battle Arenas
  • Custom Stats
  • Playable with AI
  • Custom Spells
  • Good Terrain
  • Easy to use Item System
[TD]

• 20 Heroes
  • 3 Modes
  • 48 Items
  • 7 Battle Arenas
  • 80 Custom Spells
[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73910.png
[TD]

[TD] Hero Selection Screenshots

214829-albums6671-picture72921.png

214829-albums6671-picture72922.png

[TD] Gameplay Screenshots

214829-albums6671-picture72920.png

214829-albums6671-picture72919.png

[TD] Terrain Screenshots
HELL ARENA TERRAIN SCREENSHOT

214829-albums6620-picture72625.png

CASTLE ARENA TERRAIN SCREENSHOT

214829-albums6620-picture72626.png

MYSTIC ARENA TERRAIN SCREENSHOT

214829-albums6620-picture72627.png

HORDESTONE ARENA SCREENSHOT

214829-albums6620-picture72723.png

FROSTCRYSTAL ARENA SCREENSHOT

214829-albums6620-picture72724.png

SACREDRUINS ARENA SCREENSHOT

214829-albums6620-picture72725.png

[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73903.png
[TD]
[TD] v1.0 AI

[TD]
Uploaded the map
[TD]
[TD] v1.1 AI

[TD]

-Preload Abilities.Models and Spells to prevent massive lag at the start of the game.

- Balance some abilities in the game

- Fix minor map problems

[TD]
[TD] v1.1B AI

[TD]

- Fix bug Already at Full Health message get spammed after the game.

- Fix some message showing Team Imba and Team Expert instead of Brave Players and Fearless Players.

[TD]
[TD] v1.2 AI

[TD]

- Heavy damage rebalancing of all the abilities.
- Replace the Jump (Instant Cast) with the new Jump (Target Point)
- Add a new system "Camera System" made by deathismyfriend
- Change the minimap image
- Fix the end game message not shown up
- Fix some in-game message
- Increased Recover Health hp healed from 4 x Stamina to 6 x Stamina

[TD]
[TD] v1.3 AI

[TD]

4 New Heroes
-Thunder Assassin
- Ice Ravager
- Hydrobringer
- Plague Rider

Major Fixes
- Remake the 3rd Skill of Nature Slayer
- Fix the sound set of all heroes
- Added the Easy/Normal/Insane to the name of Computer Players
- Easy AI will now cast spells less
- Normal AI will now cast spells less than Insane
- Insane AI will cast spells always

Balance Fixes
- Increases the cast range of Jump to all levels.

[TD]
[TD] v1.4 AI

[TD]

New Item System

Major Fixes
- Added hero glow to some heroes
- Reduce the number of players to 10

Balance Fixes
- Reduces the damage of Hydrobringer's Hydropump
- Increases the cooldown of Hydrobringer's Hydropump
- Increases the aoe of Ice Ravager's Ice Cleave

[TD]
[TD] v2.0 AI

[TD]

Major Update
- New Team Mode: Aeon of Strife

Major Fixes
- Fix the bug on the camera selection
- Fix the bug of Team Deathmatch total team kills

Balance Fixes
- Fix the bug of Winged Demon's Release Darkness dealing massive damage
- Increases the aoe of Plague Rider's Plague Dragon

[TD]
[TD] v2.1 AI

[TD]

> New Aeon of Strife Terrain
> Added new features to Aeon of Strife Mode
> Rescale the damage of all abilities
> Added abilities to all items
> Added 4 new items
> Replace Spell Attack with Normal Attack
> Fix some bugs
> Rebalance some abilities

[TD]
[TD] v2.2 AI

[TD]

> 2 New Heroes
> New Feature: Supporting Abilities
> New AI Feature: AI Flee
> Rebalance some item effects
> Rebalance some abilities
> Fix some bugs

[TD]
[TD] v2.2a AI

[TD]

> New Item
> New Supporting Ability
> Fix AI bug that cause too much lag
> Rebalance the damage of Sky Aider and Lady Archer
> Replace Sky Aid Orb model with the new one.

[TD]
[TD] v2.3 AI

[TD]

> 2 New Heroes
* Sword Slasher
* Ocean Priestiess

> 3 New Items
> 1 New Supporting Ability
> New Item System
> Remove lots of Memory Leaks
> Seperate AoS Map into 2

[TD]
[TD] v2.4 AI

[TD]

> 4 New Heroes
* Shadow Lich
* Laser Enginner
* Justice Warrior
* Forest Defender

> 2 New Items
> 1 New Supporting Ability
> Adjust gold rewards

[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73904.png
[TD]
[TD] Resources

darkdeathknight, dab, Kobas, Weep, Epsilon, CRAZZYRUSIAN, skrab, Champara Bros, dhguardianes, exfyre
crill-myster, JetFangInferno, judash137, WILLTHEALMIGHTY, -Grendel, Pyritie
Burninrose, Kitabatake, MasterTrainer, zbc, Peekay, jazz099, kittenranch
[TD]
[TD] Special Credits

Camera System by deathismyfriend

Special Grey Icons by Furiion52

[TD]
Play with Us!
garena_game_icon_by_wolfangraul-d30m2yw.png
Group ID: 372654
mainboxicon.png
Room: RPG > Asia > RPG Mix
Map Number:490 (v1.3 AI) (Not yet updated)

[TD]
Want to know about the map progress?
Visit the Map Development Thread
Accuracy of Strike (New Modes)
Want to be the member of the AoS Development Team?
Join Now!
Accuracy of Strike (Hiring Members)

Keywords:
neo_sluf
Contents

Accuracy of Strike (AOS) v2.4 AI (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet20:50, 14th Aug 2013 Map Approved Accuracy of Strike (Version 1.1b + AI) RateScorePercentLetter 5/591-100A RateScorePercentLetter 4/581-90%B RateScorePercentLetter 3/575-80%C RateScorePercentLetter 2/570-74%D...
Level 6
Nice of you to finally review this Orcnet, Im so happy because it really deserves an approval!

BTW, I am very thankful neo for giving me the opportunity on letting me give ideas for one of your heroes and so I will choose Ice Ravager.

Ice Ravager: Ice Ravager
Hero Model: Magnataur
Hero Icon: Creator's Decision
Other Models Stuff: Creator's Decision
Hero Range: Creator's Decision
Hero Projectile: Creator's Decision
Hero Lore: None
Hero Sound Set: Creator's Decision
Damage Base: None
Attack Cooldown: None
Defense Base: 10
Attributes (All three must not be below 10 or over 25 and indicate it's main attribute)
Strength- X
Intelligence- X
Agility- X
Movement Speed Base: Creator's Decision

Spells:

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

Cleave[/COLOR]]Cleave
icons_5350_btn.jpg

The Ice Ravager strikes with such great force that knockbacks all enemy units in wide range infront of the Ice Ravager and slowing them, deals x damage.
Ice Rush[/COLOR]]Ice Rush
icons_11889_btn.jpg

The Ice Ravager rushes through a point, knockbacking enemies in a wide range infront of Ice Ravager to the targeted point and dealing x damage.
Ice Tremor[/COLOR]]Ice Tremor
icons_7488_btn.jpg

The Ice Ravager stomps the ground, dealing x damage and slows affected enemies. This spell also serves as a finisher spell.

where is your final skill :vw_wtf:

Level 6
I mean AI trigger It should be around 0.05 because Earth Forger pauses all the time and never attacks.

Every 3/5 seconds. Does that mean you have a separate trigger? You can merge them for efficiency. It should rotate upon the target all the time.. if none, move to random point in arena.

Actually i am still learning vJASS to make a good AI so for now i can't do anything the AI well leave as it is but it does not mean it will not improve.

Level 30
I see you've added many things here in 1.2 which is great though I got something to say about the new things added here:

• The New modified jump is great and I like the idea you made it target-able.
  • The Camera system though is not that neat and there is somehow a delay, when I pressed up key, it will move up then change view. I suggest remove the moving up and get to the change view. I cant quite explain it clearly because its quite complicated. I know its in the nature of the Up, Down, Left and Right key to move to the said direction but you should lock the camera when those buttons are pressed so it will imedietely change view.
  • I dont like the idea of the new AI. They did quite got smarter to be honest, They can react fastly to my spells, They defend then jumps. This makes AI more like of a survivor and hard to beat. I suggest REALLY to lower down the times they use their skills frequently.

I will add more repots such as for the FFA later. For now these are my comments.

Level 6
I see you've added many things here in 1.2 which is great though I got something to say about the new things added here:

• The New modified jump is great and I like the idea you made it target-able.
  • The Camera system though is not that neat and there is somehow a delay, when I pressed up key, it will move up then change view. I suggest remove the moving up and get to the change view. I cant quite explain it clearly because its quite complicated. I know its in the nature of the Up, Down, Left and Right key to move to the said direction but you should lock the camera when those buttons are pressed so it will imedietely change view.
  • I dont like the idea of the new AI. They did quite got smarter to be honest, They can react fastly to my spells, They defend then jumps. This makes AI more like of a survivor and hard to beat. I suggest REALLY to lower down the times they use their skills frequently.

I will add more repots such as for the FFA later. For now these are my comments.

Thanks for the awesome feedback.

The camera is still need to be improved. Thanks for the feedback.

About the AI, the jump is not coded its the AI will to when to use the jump.

+REP

Neo, I told you about the losing team. You say 'the higher your streak, the better the reward when you die'. The problem is not actually.. me. It was my allies. They keep feeding the enemy to an invincible level. So how do I get to kill my opponents who can one hit me with their skills?

I suggest -pa/-pe ability.

Level 30
Played the new version 1.3 and it is alot better and practical which is friendly now even at noobs. The new heroes are also great though I noticed that Ice Ravager's spell that cleaves also affects invul units and that should not be, also Lightning Assassin's spell that continously damage is imba. Imagine if that hero is quite high leveled, it will be a fearsome hero. Other new heroes looks fine. Also the improvements through the AIs is really noticeable and I give you points for all of those.

Hope to see more new changes at future updates. Good luck and +4 REP!

Level 6
Played the new version 1.3 and it is alot better and practical which is friendly now even at noobs. The new heroes are also great though I noticed that Ice Ravager's spell that cleaves also affects invul units and that should not be, also Lightning Assassin's spell that continously damage is imba. Imagine if that hero is quite high leveled, it will be a fearsome hero. Other new heroes looks fine. Also the improvements through the AIs is really noticeable and I give you points for all of those.

Hope to see more new changes at future updates. Good luck and +4 REP!

Thank you.. actually the game is now a noob friendly

Level 3
but when you're playing full house, it's hard to compete with the AIs
they're clever enough to repel my attacks and they have no mercy
keep it up Neo_Sluf

Level 30
Time for some new reports here on the new 4 heroes but only 2 yet fully tested:

Ice Ravager: This hero is totally a good hero. The spells goes well and can be used to each other to form combo. Its quite easy to use though the AIs are quite of a good dodger which makes accuracy suffer for we can know Ice Ravager's spells are mostly dependent on accuracy. For example, If you cant hit with the Ice Rush like spell, you cant use your other spells to kill an enemy instantly while if you successfully got near with Ice Rush, you can just use the other two spells to land a deadly hit though the problem if the enemy suddenlt used Defend :b. Also the special effects or SFX used for the spells of the Ice Ravager is quite confusing mostly the Stomp spell of him, it does not fit that well and its like more of a Warcry effect. I suggest replace it with a stomp effect so there will be cracks in the ground to trace how the AOE of the spell reaches.

Thunder Assassin: Used it and this hero is damn awesome and I really got use to this in my first play. I must say he is really easy to use. His skills are not that complicated. This hero is also based on accuracy because of His Lightning Rush spell and if his other spells were used after the rush spell, it can also land a deadly hit. So overall, the hero's spell goes with each other most of the time or we can call Combo. The uses of Special Effects for the spells are good and not that confusing and such. Though I do think maybe at start, the THunder Remnant spell is quite overpowered at start for when you use it, it totally kills the enemy with consecutive strong hits and damages. At very late game, not that imba anymore but this spell can surely triple kill at one use. :) I suggest balance a little this spell and thats good!

Overall, these are the new heroes that I have tested but I have also seen the other heroes spells and such and I can say great job on them too but I do quite notice that most of the new hero's spells are type of Rushing spells then Combo spells. I suggest change some of them to different spell formulas.

Level 6
Definitely a great map! Good Job!!
btw, i thing the "Dread Lord" hero is too strong or maybe it's just me, anyway, i love your map and it's amazing because it's AI :D
thumbs up!!!

Thanks! Actually if you know how to use Winged Demon it is very strong but it is very hard to use so if you dont know how to use it then it is weak.

Time for some new reports here on the new 4 heroes but only 2 yet fully tested:

Ice Ravager: This hero is totally a good hero. The spells goes well and can be used to each other to form combo. Its quite easy to use though the AIs are quite of a good dodger which makes accuracy suffer for we can know Ice Ravager's spells are mostly dependent on accuracy. For example, If you cant hit with the Ice Rush like spell, you cant use your other spells to kill an enemy instantly while if you successfully got near with Ice Rush, you can just use the other two spells to land a deadly hit though the problem if the enemy suddenlt used Defend :b. Also the special effects or SFX used for the spells of the Ice Ravager is quite confusing mostly the Stomp spell of him, it does not fit that well and its like more of a Warcry effect. I suggest replace it with a stomp effect so there will be cracks in the ground to trace how the AOE of the spell reaches.

Thunder Assassin: Used it and this hero is damn awesome and I really got use to this in my first play. I must say he is really easy to use. His skills are not that complicated. This hero is also based on accuracy because of His Lightning Rush spell and if his other spells were used after the rush spell, it can also land a deadly hit. So overall, the hero's spell goes with each other most of the time or we can call Combo. The uses of Special Effects for the spells are good and not that confusing and such. Though I do think maybe at start, the THunder Remnant spell is quite overpowered at start for when you use it, it totally kills the enemy with consecutive strong hits and damages. At very late game, not that imba anymore but this spell can surely triple kill at one use. :) I suggest balance a little this spell and thats good!

Overall, these are the new heroes that I have tested but I have also seen the other heroes spells and such and I can say great job on them too but I do quite notice that most of the new hero's spells are type of Rushing spells then Combo spells. I suggest change some of them to different spell formulas.

Well me too find hard to use ice ravager but i just use slow then knockback.
Thunder Assassin's Thunder Remnant is already balance, it has a 250 aoe which is if you wont use properly you can't hit anybody. And it as a 0.15 sec. elapse on stun so you can use DEFEND to get out.

Thunder Assassin and Ice Ravager share the same gameplay but Hydropump and mostly Plague Rider has a unique gameplay.

Anyway thanks for the review.

Level 20
Is this a damage bug???????? When the enemy cast it in 1st time the damage is 280 damage lower. When the enemy cast it in 6 times or 5 times the damage gets bug up. It cause a 680 + damage and in this damage it can easily kill me look at the hp when it cast my hp is easily reduced in 30% :O, I think 680+ damage + -30 armor reduction can easily reduced a 800 hp. I think that's why the WInged Demon is too strong :)) you might get balance the damage and fix the bug thing or it is not the bug :D.. here is the screenshot:

231860-albums6686-picture73521.png

Level 20
Its not quite a damage bug, jake. The spells here are AoS can do critical hits which further increases damage of spells. Criticals randomly occur.

Ooops sorry about that xD, I guess I've got to read the spell description xD :ogre_haosis:. Anyway It might be get balance in the next version because it can easily kill in 1 or 2 shots within the skill of orb of darkness plus the ultimate ability that reduct the enemies armor by -30.

Level 30
Let me guess your enemy is Vampire Demon. As an AI, his really hard to counter with because he can perfectly dodge attacks through Jumps and his spells that turns him black and invul. I would suggest is when he used his spells rushing to you, exactly at the point when he goes near at you, use Defends and cast spells at him quickly and you can kill him fast. :)

Level 20
Let me guess your enemy is Vampire Demon. As an AI, his really hard to counter with because he can perfectly dodge attacks through Jumps and his spells that turns him black and invul. I would suggest is when he used his spells rushing to you, exactly at the point when he goes near at you, use Defends and cast spells at him quickly and you can kill him fast. :)

Anyway thanks for your advice :D +Rep. Btw, I played Insane AI with that Demon that's why I can't beat him xD.

Level 6
Lol, you should not push yourself that much if your not yet use to the game
Start with Easy or Normals and when you mastered the hero, go with Insane. :D

Do what hell_master's advice.

About the Winged Demon, i really laugh because when i play on the garena the most players tell me that Winged Demon is a weak hero, so i decided to add damage, but then again they still find it a weak hero. I tried to played with an Insane and heres what i observed.

Winged Demon deals massive damage if you can't escape his first skill and second skill. To escape just simply walk away.

The biggest disadvantage for the Winged Demon is that his First Skill can be 100% escapable just by walking away and his Second Skill also.

So to enable to defeat the Winged Demon on this current version you need to pay attention. Remember that the 2nd Skill which is the Orb has a 1 second before it will move straight forward so you have a time to escape.

His First Skill is not so fast and you can escape it.The biggest advantage of Winged Demon if his on a Team Mode Gameplay where you can't pay too much attention to him and you have no time to escape his skills.

Well dont worry i will gonna balance it.

Version 2.0 is even better than before! I played the AoS mode and I really liked it. It was easier to play, though I still had some problems figuring out how to attach effectively. The effects are amazing. The play is smooth. The terrain looked great. You should add some new screenshots from the new terrain. I liked the jump/defend/heal set of abilities, the new UI, everything is just fantastic. +rep

Level 6
Version 2.0 is even better than before! I played the AoS mode and I really liked it. It was easier to play, though I still had some problems figuring out how to attach effectively. The effects are amazing. The play is smooth. The terrain looked great. You should add some new screenshots from the new terrain. I liked the jump/defend/heal set of abilities, the new UI, everything is just fantastic. +rep

Well thanks dude for the feedback! +rep

haha! then i must be really good using Winged Demon :D
Good Job for another Update!

Well thanks dude +rep

Level 30
AOS Mode of AoS Review

Map Info
Accuracy of Strike or for short AoS is a map with mix genre. One can play in a Hero Arena Mode either Team based or Solo based or another possibility is a game mode of AOS or Aeon of Strife which is pretty popular these days.

I will just review the new modes content for I review the other parts of this map.
Review
Idea/Concept:
The idea of the mode AOS is pretty famous nowadays but quite simple and is repetitive in each map with a genre of AOS. No new things added into this AOS mode which is just basically that you kill creeps then charge for the towers until you reach the main building to crush and you win. Though what makes the overall map interesting is that the whole map is a mix of genre which is better and I do guess there will be more interesting mode coming. I will give you a 4/5 at this part.

Terrain:
The terrain for the AOS mode is pretty much simple and is quite flat I noticed also that it is quite empty at this point. What makes is quite pretty better is the buildings that can serve as cool decors aswell as units. I do know you are limited in tiles but I do suggest search for more HQ-ish tiles to replace the tiles of the AOS mode to fit with the buildings in the AOS. I will give you 3/5 here.

Gameplay:
The gameplay is really good and the AOS feeling of this mode is greatly catched or a better term captured. Though, the hero Holy Guardian is pretty much imbalance and has lots of advantages in this kind of mode. He can serve both good healer and tanker which is two roles and he can perform well at both of these roles. He can heal himself or allies near him when they are at great distress and he can also deal damage with his healing spell to enemies also which is quite imbalance at this mode. Also, I do suggest remove the Teleporter hero to silence even the Attack spell because if we will look into it. Attack spell is a basic and normal PHYSICAL spell and is quite different from magical spells. I will give you 3/5 for the gameplay.
Comments
Overall, the new mode of this map is pretty much of a good attempt. It captured much of the AOS feeling though some heroes got imbalance at this mode sadly. To sum up the result points of each category, you got 10/15 or 4/5

Good job and keep continuing this map!

The AI is not aware of the number of allies in a lane, therefore if you pushed Bottom Lane the Top is imbalanced. You never mention requirements in the items, that makes them weaker in my view. The 1.3 version items were better.

Thunder Assassin's pulling thing is not smooth. It just blinks opponents to him. The DoT makes him invulnerable, but unselectable too. You should make him selectable. Because some people might want to queue orders.

The attack system is not as good as the original. Why? If you get attacked by creeps or towers, you flee from them. I suggest you remove that. In a game in which positioning is such vital, that is a gameplay destroyer.

I suggest you base everything on channel. Why? Everything's not as smooth as channel would do it. Also, if you heal while you are unable to, you are ordered to stop. Is this intended? What if I was chased the hell out of me and I was ordered to stop? And I died.

3/5 For now.

Level 6
The AI is not aware of the number of allies in a lane, therefore if you pushed Bottom Lane the Top is imbalanced. You never mention requirements in the items, that makes them weaker in my view. The 1.3 version items were better.

Thunder Assassin's pulling thing is not smooth. It just blinks opponents to him. The DoT makes him invulnerable, but unselectable too. You should make him selectable. Because some people might want to queue orders.

The attack system is not as good as the original. Why? If you get attacked by creeps or towers, you flee from them. I suggest you remove that. In a game in which positioning is such vital, that is a gameplay destroyer.

I suggest you base everything on channel. Why? Everything's not as smooth as channel would do it. Also, if you heal while you are unable to, you are ordered to stop. Is this intended? What if I was chased the hell out of me and I was ordered to stop? And I died.

3/5 For now.

AI Laning is not good for now i will fix it on the next version

But if you buy an item and you dont have a requirement a warning message will show up on what item you will need to buy first plus a refund.

Well yeah Thunder Grab is not that smooth, i will find a way. But for now i think its not necessary,but i will find a way. About the Thunder Remnant will gonna fix it, but in return the caster will be order to stop every 0.03 seconds to prevent further bugs.

About that attack problem. I can't fix that cause i cant use the original Attack since i am using the Spell Attack. If i will use a normal attack on aeon of strife and Spell Attack on Deathmatch it will be hard for me to code. Also Mastery uses the Spell Attack and there will be future modifications for that. But if more people will demand for a Normal Attack i might consider this suggestion.

All hero abilities uses channel and spell attack.. non-channel spells are Heal, Defend.

When your not allowed to heal you will be ordered to stop.

BTW Thanks for the review +rep

but in return the caster will be order to stop every 0.03 seconds to prevent further bugs.

Hmm.. I don't think it's necessary. Try indexing all the units catched and set their distances from the caster separately so it could go really smooth.

I suggest you remove that.
Well, I wasn't suggesting you remove the spell attack; I was suggesting you stop heroes from fleeing upon being attacked.

Edit: Also if you want the caster to not move, you can set Propulsion Window to 0.

Edit 2: I mean why?

When your not allowed to heal you will be ordered to stop.

This game requires dire positioning and fluent instincts, so if I'm running away from an opponent (assuming he's out of sight and he's pretty near) I would die.

Level 6
Hmm.. I don't think it's necessary. Try indexing all the units catched and set their distances from the caster separately so it could go really smooth.

Well, I wasn't suggesting you remove the spell attack; I was suggesting you stop heroes from fleeing upon being attacked.

Edit: Also if you want the caster to not move, you can set Propulsion Window to 0.

Edit 2: I mean why?

This game requires dire positioning and fluent instincts, so if I'm running away from an opponent (assuming he's out of sight and he's pretty near) I would die.

Ok the Thunder Grab will grab enemy smoothly not anymore move instantly.

Remove the spell attack and add the Normal Attack. Each level of Mastery will increase the damage of your normal attack. Now there will be no more problem on fleeing.

Level 6
this is my review (only gameplay :D)
Pros
-Nothing to say much :D.
-Spam Spell time :ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr:.
Cons
-It's just lag.
-Why i have a feeling that jungle creeps at team 2 are more powerful than jungle creep at team 1?
Balance (this may long :vw_sleep:)
-Reduce the range of ranger hero. I can stand and attack the tower with no health lost cuz tower cant shoot me :ogre_hurrhurr:.
-Reduce the damage of Magic Master's second skill. I can kill someone easy if they have under 5k health and i have ~20 power points just in about 5 secs.
-Reduce the travel range of Chaos Giant's first skill (i will travel to somewhere and healing until i have enough health)
Suggest
-Show me the damage of hero.
-More item (such as spell resist, escape, etc...).
-I think you just need to increase base damage of tower, no need to plus.

Level 6
this is my review (only gameplay :D)
Pros
-Nothing to say much :D.
-Spam Spell time :ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr:.
Cons
-It's just lag.
-Why i have a feeling that jungle creeps at team 2 are more powerful than jungle creep at team 1?
Balance (this may long :vw_sleep:)
-Reduce the range of ranger hero. I can stand and attack the tower with no health lost cuz tower cant shoot me :ogre_hurrhurr:.
-Reduce the damage of Magic Master's second skill. I can kill someone easy if they have under 5k health and i have ~20 power points just in about 5 secs.
-Reduce the travel range of Chaos Giant's first skill (i will travel to somewhere and healing until i have enough health)
Suggest
-Show me the damage of hero.
-More item (such as spell resist, escape, etc...).
-I think you just need to increase base damage of tower, no need to plus.

About Lag: Well i think because of the graphics.I try it on other computer and i got a 60 fps - 50 fps. So the lag will depend on the computer.

Neutral Creeps Imbalance: Well i agree on that.I already have a solution and you will see it on the next version. More neutral creeps balance.

Range of Range Hero: Range Hero on the next version will have a 600 range.

Magic Master's 2nd Skill: Ok gonna reduce the damage.

Chaos Giant 2nd Skill: Ok gonna reduce the distance travel but i will increase the damage a bit.

Damage of the Hero: I remove the Spell Attack and replace it with Normal Hero Attack so you can see now the damage.

More Items: Don't worry on the next version 2 new item sets will be added.

Tower Damage: Nah i am more comfortable with that no need to change. BTW on the next version tower will deal more damage.

Thanks for the review +REP

Level 5
Hahaha grey icons by me :p Nice to see you're still using them :D I downloaded the map and it's good my friend ;) You provided me the first couple of hours of WC3 I've played in like 4 months. Keep it up!

Okay okay downloading maybe ten years later I will successfully download it (without an alibi from the internet like network error and such).

About the AI.. well my solution for that is at EASY.. AI will cast all spells every 10 seconds.. Normal 5 and Insane 3..
Um.. What?
So that's what's making your AI slow. At 2.0 (haven't finished downloading latest yet) they don't move at all in battle unless creeps start attacking them or their spells are ready.

Also after a jump where they will be ahead of the creeps, they start going nearer to the tower resulting in their deaths.

With the normal attack now, I think most of that problem will be solved. However, the heroes do not fear the tower. They don't run when tower attacks them (while victimizing some sort of enemy)

Also for a while now I've been talking about the losing team, well, even though I own the enemy I can't split myself into two and push both lanes, you know. Yeah I know about the Disable Lane Mode but can you add events for losing teams?

Level 30
The Hive Workshop Official
mr_design_mapreview.jpg

Map Reviewer: Hell_Master
Map Name: Accuracy of Strike v2.1 AI
Map Author: neo_sluf

mr_design_mapaspects.jpg

Originality

The map is really interesting, divided into different genres
where player can play either Hero Arena Mode or the famed AOS mode. Quite unique and
only the patient map makers can make a quite mied genre map. One word, this map is
very original and deserves to be called as unique.

Score: 92/100

Presentation

The description is very presentable and is beautiful, also
provides much information needed to know more about the game, great uses of different
BB Codes resulting into a great presentation!

Score: 87/100

Design

Loading Screen and Minimap Image does fit for this game
and is identical which is great also that all icons works perfectly (no green icons that is
most likely broken), great choices of icon for each heroes and items in game. All is great
in here, design is really attractive and fitting.

Score: 67/100

Terrain

Terrain is marvelous both at AOS and Hero Arena Mode.
Terrains at Hero Arena Mode are detailed enough and also carefully resulting in a HQ and
neat terrain. Same as AOS though quite restricted due to shortage of resources but yet
you did make a good terrain that fits for a simple AOS mode. Overall, terrain just looks
marvelous but still can be improved by more decors at AOS mode Terrain.

Score: 67/100

Triggers

Triggers are good to go and looks flawless. Most spells were
preloaded to reduce lag which is a great way for games that mostly cuaes lags and
because of the preload, everything works smoothly in-game. The triggers you made for
those systems being featured at this game also looks really awesome. Overall, triggers
are good to go and quite neat, not that full of flaws.

Score: 87/100

Object Data

Everything in-game looks fine. No improper scaling of units
and unit stats (includes improper naming, editing and adding), Creeps are balanced
enough, Heroes are balanced (some might say its not but it overall depends on how one
uses that hero), hero spells looks but could use some more balance at Arthas hero,
healing together with tank is just great that its impossible for it to be defeated in-game
most likely, if the user is a player who is used to using it. But overall, looks fine and still
good to go. Just some little improvements!

Score: 76/100

Gameplay

Gamepay overall is fun. Choosing from different genre mode
looks unique and nice. A very challenging game where it requires skill to pawn your
enemies and turn the tides of battle to your sides. Together with awesome heroes with
carefully balanced spells that fits them very well and serves useful at differeent parts of
battle roles.

Score: 93/100

mr_design_suggestions.jpg

Map is really great though to repeat: you could balance
some heroes most likely I find the Arthas hero to be one of a nasty hero (combining
tanking and healer at once is really impossible to defeat and worst is if player is used on
playing it, it looks undefeatable. Terrain at some points could still be improved but as I
said, terrain still is looking awesome though could be more awesome with little
improvements. That's all for my final suggestions!

mr_design_finalresult.jpg

Final Score: 81.286/100
5/5 Vote for Approval

mr_user_Hell_Master.jpg

Contact: (Visitor Message) / (Private Message) / (Map Reviewers)

Last edited by a moderator: