• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Accuracy of Strike (HA) v2.4 AI

214829-albums6755-picture75206.png

214829-albums6755-picture73909.png

[TD]
[TD] 4 New Heroes
[TD]

214829-albums6671-picture75625.png

214829-albums6671-picture75624.png

214829-albums6671-picture75623.png

214829-albums6671-picture75622.png

About the Game

Gameplay Guides

Game Modes

Features

Screenshots

Change Log

Credits

[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73908.png
[TD]
This game is about combining my 3 Best Maps.
This are Dueling Ultimate v1.1 AI War of Skills Accuracy Retrieve the 3 Fountains

As i making progress on this map Dueling Ultimate v1.1 AI i realized that it is getting boring that you can't play more that 2 Players and the game play is very complicated. I want to create a new map which is fun to play yet i can still implement my new features. I want to expand more my boundaries in modding so i decided to start this project.

Since i don't want to just throw the effort i made on my three maps i decided to combine some of their features in one game to make an epic gameplay and with fun factor.

So here you go! I present to you my new map. Hope you will support this map as you supported my other maps.
[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73907.png
[TD]
[TD] Hero Selection Guide

After the game captain selected the game settings you will view the heroes that are available to choose.

To view a hero click the center of the icon of the hero you want to view. Then
the actual model of the hero will pop up and 4 buttons at the left side.

This buttons have their own function. This are their functions:

1st Button [Choose Hero] - when you click this your currently viewed hero will be your hero on the game. You can't choose a hero if it is already selected by the other players.

2nd Button [Hero Abilities] - when you click this a message will show up. The message will show the 3 abilities of your currently viewed hero and what are their functions

3rd Button [Gameplay Tips] - when you click this a message will show up. The message will show the DIFFICULTY of the currently viewed hero and the basic gameplay of it.

4th Button [Exit] - when you click this you will gonna go back to the list of available heroes to choose.

After you choose a hero you can't choose again. You can't have the same hero as other players.

[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73906.png
Team Kills to Win
FFA Kills to Win
[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73905.png
[TD]

• Hero Selection on the Screen
  • Custom UI
  • Choosable Battle Arenas
  • Custom Stats
  • Playable with AI
  • Custom Spells
  • Good Terrain
  • Easy to use Item System
[TD]

• 20 Heroes
  • 3 Modes
  • 48 Items
  • 7 Battle Arenas
  • 80 Custom Spells
[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73910.png
[TD]

[TD] Hero Selection Screenshots

214829-albums6671-picture72921.png

214829-albums6671-picture72922.png

[TD] Gameplay Screenshots

214829-albums6671-picture72920.png

214829-albums6671-picture72919.png

[TD] Terrain Screenshots
HELL ARENA TERRAIN SCREENSHOT

214829-albums6620-picture72625.png

CASTLE ARENA TERRAIN SCREENSHOT

214829-albums6620-picture72626.png

MYSTIC ARENA TERRAIN SCREENSHOT

214829-albums6620-picture72627.png

HORDESTONE ARENA SCREENSHOT

214829-albums6620-picture72723.png

FROSTCRYSTAL ARENA SCREENSHOT

214829-albums6620-picture72724.png

SACREDRUINS ARENA SCREENSHOT

214829-albums6620-picture72725.png

[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73903.png
[TD]
[TD] v1.0 AI

[TD]
Uploaded the map
[TD]
[TD] v1.1 AI

[TD]

-Preload Abilities.Models and Spells to prevent massive lag at the start of the game.

- Balance some abilities in the game

- Fix minor map problems

[TD]
[TD] v1.1B AI

[TD]

- Fix bug Already at Full Health message get spammed after the game.

- Fix some message showing Team Imba and Team Expert instead of Brave Players and Fearless Players.

[TD]
[TD] v1.2 AI

[TD]

- Heavy damage rebalancing of all the abilities.
- Replace the Jump (Instant Cast) with the new Jump (Target Point)
- Add a new system "Camera System" made by deathismyfriend
- Change the minimap image
- Fix the end game message not shown up
- Fix some in-game message
- Increased Recover Health hp healed from 4 x Stamina to 6 x Stamina

[TD]
[TD] v1.3 AI

[TD]

4 New Heroes
-Thunder Assassin
- Ice Ravager
- Hydrobringer
- Plague Rider

Major Fixes
- Remake the 3rd Skill of Nature Slayer
- Fix the sound set of all heroes
- Added the Easy/Normal/Insane to the name of Computer Players
- Easy AI will now cast spells less
- Normal AI will now cast spells less than Insane
- Insane AI will cast spells always

Balance Fixes
- Increases the cast range of Jump to all levels.

[TD]
[TD] v1.4 AI

[TD]

New Item System

Major Fixes
- Added hero glow to some heroes
- Reduce the number of players to 10

Balance Fixes
- Reduces the damage of Hydrobringer's Hydropump
- Increases the cooldown of Hydrobringer's Hydropump
- Increases the aoe of Ice Ravager's Ice Cleave

[TD]
[TD] v2.0 AI

[TD]

Major Update
- New Team Mode: Aeon of Strife

Major Fixes
- Fix the bug on the camera selection
- Fix the bug of Team Deathmatch total team kills

Balance Fixes
- Fix the bug of Winged Demon's Release Darkness dealing massive damage
- Increases the aoe of Plague Rider's Plague Dragon

[TD]
[TD] v2.1 AI

[TD]

> New Aeon of Strife Terrain
> Added new features to Aeon of Strife Mode
> Rescale the damage of all abilities
> Added abilities to all items
> Added 4 new items
> Replace Spell Attack with Normal Attack
> Fix some bugs
> Rebalance some abilities

[TD]
[TD] v2.2 AI

[TD]

> 2 New Heroes
> New Feature: Supporting Abilities
> New AI Feature: AI Flee
> Rebalance some item effects
> Fix some bugs

[TD]
[TD] v2.2a AI

[TD]

> New Item
> New Supporting Ability
> Fix AI bug that cause too much lag
> Rebalance the damage of Sky Aider and Lady Archer
> Replace Sky Aid Orb model with the new one.

[TD]
[TD] v2.3 AI

[TD]

> 2 New Heroes
* Sword Slasher
* Ocean Priestiess

> 3 New Items
> 1 New Supporting Ability
> New Item System
> Remove lots of Memory Leaks
> Seperate AoS Map into 2

[TD]
[TD] v2.4 AI

[TD]

> 4 New Heroes
* Shadow Lich
* Laser Enginner
* Justice Warrior
* Forest Defender

> 2 New Items
> 1 New Supporting Ability
> Adjust gold rewards

[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73904.png
[TD]
[TD] Resources

darkdeathknight, dab, Kobas, Weep, Epsilon, CRAZZYRUSIAN, skrab, Champara Bros, dhguardianes, exfyre
crill-myster, JetFangInferno, judash137, WILLTHEALMIGHTY, -Grendel, Pyritie
Burninrose, Kitabatake, MasterTrainer, zbc, Peekay, jazz099, kittenranch
[TD]
[TD] Special Credits

Camera System by deathismyfriend

Special Grey Icons by Furiion52

[TD]
Play with Us!
garena_game_icon_by_wolfangraul-d30m2yw.png
Group ID: 372654
mainboxicon.png
Room: RPG > Asia > RPG Mix
Map Number:490 (v1.3 AI) (Not yet updated)

[TD]
Want to know about the map progress?
Visit the Map Development Thread
Accuracy of Strike (New Modes)
Want to be the member of the AoS Development Team?
Join Now!
Accuracy of Strike (Hiring Members)

Keywords:
neo_sluf
Contents

Accuracy of Strike (HA) v2.4 AI (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet20:02, 4th July 2013 Map Approved College of Conjurers (No Version/s Stated) RateScorePercentLetter 5/591-100A RateScorePercentLetter 4/581-90%B RateScorePercentLetter 3/575-80%C RateScorePercentLetter 2/570-74%D...
Level 6
I like your system and how items, heroes are chosen. Truly great

But the gameplay reminds me of WoW arena, with some skillshots here and there.
I recommend it for all WoW arena fans, but since I'm not an arena fan, this map isn't for me.

Oh.. hahaha yeah it is inspired by WoW arena.. don't worry you don't need to be a fan of WoW arena for you to play it..

Its just the same with other arena the only difference is it uses 8 abilities..

Thanks for that inspiring comment +REP

I only play legit, so no Garena.

Ahh.. ok then.. but again thank you for playing my map.. don't worry you will be given credits for testing my map +REP

Level 3
I had fun playing this map, but I encountered a few problems during my experience with it.

[-] The Warknight has a stun ability along with 10 strikes. When used on my hero with 17,200 HP, it would deal 1800 each strike, totaling to 18,000 damage; an instant death I could not prevent.

[-] The hero with the most base health regen, the Fury Master(?), has a WAY OP healing ability. Seriously, I use it at 200 HP and I'm at full and then some in 4 seconds.

[+] I like the gameplay very much; an individual, 1v1 fight with custom abilities.

[+] I enjoyed the difficulty my brother had with actually hitting me since you have to aim the attack yourself.

[-] The game bugged and would not let me save a replay as I had hoped. My brother saved his replay if you'd like me to upload it.

[+] Honestly, this is one of the best games I've played in a LONG time. I enjoy both this and WoSA.

[+] I really like how you designed the maps. The Hellish one has some good corners for me to hide in, unseen for a good amount of time, for an ambush on my opponent with my leap attack.

If my account was old enough to rate, I'd give it 4/5. I'll just do +1 rep.

Level 6
Hey neo_sluf,

So I tested your game several times with several different people. The following is feedback that we all agree on.

Basically, what it boils down to is: Your map makes absolutely no sense to an average player.

You need a better way to integrate new players, or your map will never be played, period. As it stands, new players would need to invest at least 2 hours into the game before even attempting to play.

They would need to read a comprehensive guide on each hero, then play several test matches to figure out your items, systems, and abilities, then they would need to play several more matches to figure out how to actually use those items and abilities.

This is a ridiculous time investment for somebody who doesn't even know if the map is going to be any fun once they play.

I can see that you have a lot of interesting concepts from a design perspective. I know you're probably dying to take things to a more complex, advanced level. Unfortunately, having a really cool-looking map with lots of neat features that nobody understands/nobody plays is pretty pointless. The only real purpose is to mentally masturbate to your own work. If you don't ever want anybody to like, actually play your map, and you were designing for the sake of designing, then more power to you.

If however, you want to attract a niche community and make the map fun and successful for other people to play, I have some advice:

1) Simplify everything. You need players to actually have a world that they can understand in order to get them hooked on the game.
2) Make enough abilities to give a diverse play style, while still keeping it bite-sizable. I would recommend giving players the option to play with 4/5/6 abilities max at the beginning, and players choose 4/5/6 of the total 8 abilities for each hero. That way there isn't so much that people feel overwhelmed.
3) Make a mode where players can have a chance to test out and get the feel for their abilities before the actual rounds start.
4) Make a "Beginners Mode" where you have a limited scope as far as the item combinations you can choose. Make it give you the choice between three or four preset builds that work well for the given hero.
5) Simplify what each ability does. Right now it feels (to all of my friends, and to me) like you just run around spamming abilities, and eventually one of you suddenly dies. This does not reflect well upon the level of comprehension we had for the game.

In summary, we are intelligent and test maps all the time, but this one really takes the cake for incomprehensibility. I recommend you address this issue as soon as possible before making any public releases.

Also, as an aside, 1v1 maps tend to lose their fun factor after a few plays through. I would consider making 2v2/3v3 options, or the map will be lost in obscurity, a novelty at best, and an incomprehensible and forgotten relic at worst.

I look forward to more updates. I hope you can fix this map, because I can see you and your ideas have a lot of potential.

-Mech