• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Accessing Mira Han and Matt Horner's portraits and voice lines in the editor

Level 12
I'm trying to find out how to create a transmission on the StarCraft 2 editor with Mira Han's portrait and Matt Horner's. Neither of them have a unit that uses their portrait, so how do you create a transmission for them?

I'm also wondering if it's possible to access voice lines from the co-op missions in the editor—specifically Mira Han's from the Assault Galleon and Matt Horner's from the Hyperion.

Also, while I'm at it, does anyone know how videos like this one on YouTube are made, with exported full-size, HD videos of the unit portraits with sounds?

Level 12
My problem was I wasn't loading the correct Dependencies. I still wonder how to do unit portrait transmissions who don't have a unit (such as Mengsk), but at least I can use the Assault Galleon and Hyperion for my needs for this.