• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

About multiple Quests at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Well in my last thread for quests i don't asked how i can have multiple quests at the same time and the quests be able to be discovered , completed or failed at the same time again.I've seen the tutorial for quests and there the maker of the tutorial says that i need to convert the quest to last created but when there are about 5 quests - how this can be possible? :eekani: +rep for the one who help me!

Level 11
Just store quests in variable, like this:

• Create Quests
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Quest - Create a Required quest titled Quest 1 with the description Deliver letter to Cold Bon3, using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAmbush.blp
      • Set Quest[0] = (Last created quest)
      • Quest - Create a Required quest titled Quest 2 with the description This is quest!, using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAmbush.blp
      • Set Quest[1] = (Last created quest)
      • Quest - Create a Required quest titled Quest 3 with the description This is also an quest!, using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAmbush.blp
      • Set Quest[2] = (Last created quest)
When quest is completed, do this:
  • Quest 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Quest - Mark Quest[0] as Completed

You need only 1 variable (Quest)

Status
Not open for further replies.