• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Abomofiend

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
a model that ive had for almost 4 years and been working on it on and off and scrapped and redid it many times

but now finally its done....

Keywords:
old god, faceless one, abomination, undead, scourge, nerubian, cthulhu, fiend, horrible, scary, tentacle, eye, eyeball, old one
Contents

Abomofiend (Model)

Abomofiend (Model)

Reviews
08:03, 24th May 2015 Misha: Sometimes he's hard to select when playing one of his stand animations.. His tentacle arm needs a bit adjusting in rigging so that it doesn't feel that 'zig-zag-like'. The attachment points should be moved around a bit, so...

M

08:03, 24th May 2015
Misha: Sometimes he's hard to select when playing one of his stand animations.. His tentacle arm needs a bit adjusting in rigging so that it doesn't feel that 'zig-zag-like'. The attachment points should be moved around a bit, so they fit well within whichever 'hand' or other area. The 'weapon' attachment should be following the scythe 'hand', and be on the blade of the scythe bit. And lastly, he could use a corpse in his decay anims, but that kinda is optional

Level 5
lol i remembber my son wasnt even born when u started making this model and he just graduated from high school yesterday

seriously bro r u slow???????

Level 5
Is a nice looking model... Quite freaky at all but can you make a Diseased Green variation of it? It could be a nice addition to my project has a Nurgle Plague-bearer... Love it at all keep doing freaky things can be helpful and handy! :D

Level 20
At the first time i saw the screenshot, i was like: "I must have seen this one somewhere... but couldnt remember exactly" and then i saw the description, dayum xD, looking cute, 4/5 for me maybe you want to add movement to the eye in all animations, i think it would be nice.