• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Ability Points skip to 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Help! i created 3 skills, namingly strength +1, agility +1, intelligence +1. At level 1, the hero will have 20 ability points (skill points) but when i tried to learn strength +1 the icon fade to gray and cannot be learned, it needs the hero to be level 2. how can i spend many skill points in just one level?

Level 10
You could set "hero abilities - level skip (default)" to 0 (you have to hold shift while clicking the field) at advanced -> gameplay constants.

EDIT: Another way to do it is to set level skip (at object editor) to a negative value, that way you won't have to touch gameplay constants. 0 won't work because that's used for default skip.

EDIT2: To give a negative value, you have to hold shift while double-clicking the field.

Last edited:
Level 3
Thanks! imma try that out, hope that works :)

but how to put negative value? :(

The gameplay constant works, i leveled up the agility first then i gained +1 agi, but when i tried to level it up again it remain +1... what's the problem? thanks :)

Now, it works fine... i triggered it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.