• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need suggestions for Barbarian abilities!xD I already have an ability called Whirlwind(based on the same ability from wow) and Berserk(increases attack speed and movement), but I need 2 more abilities, 1 ultimate and 1 normal(the normal ability should be passive)

I thought about making a Throw ability, but I can't find any model that looks like the Barbarians axe.

Any suggestions would be very appreciated xD

Last edited:
Level 11
I assume you are making this "Barbarian" as DPS, so here's a few ideas:

Berserker Rage
Causes Barbarian's attack to reduce targets armor by X. Also gains X lifesteal. (Passive)

Tomahawk
Throws an tomahawk to selected location, slowing and damaging the enemies it hits. (Like you suggested)

Ragnarok
Unleashes the inner powers, increasing Barbarian's attack- and movementspeed by X, and
adding X bonus damage for X seconds.

Level 12
Wrong forum.

Anyway, you can use Rexxar's ranged attack axe model for that Throw ability you mentioned.

Use Drunken Brawler with a different name for the passive ability.

Reactions: ZIR
Level 30
Rampage
Every continuous attack made by the Barbarian will fill him with inner rage known only to divine beings, increasing his attack damage by X% per attack, which stack with each other and last for 10 seconds, while the duration is refreshed with each attack. After certain amount of attacks, the Barbarian will passively unleash a rampaging lizard to crush his enemies in a line, while he will get a knockback effect to his next attack.

This combines with the good attack speed he has, and with the Throw ability you wanted.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZIR
Level 20
Bloodthirst (Passive)
Restores hit points equal to X% of damage done.

Berserk (Ultimate)
When you cast this, you will gain X% attack speed based on how low your hp was.
- 100% hp = 0% speed
- 50% hp = 50% speed
- 10% hp = 90% speed

So I thought they could synergy with each other. :/

Level 30
It's not a synenergy, because you mustn't got lifesteal to get low amount of hp for berserk :3
Here is another one:

Forced Punishment
Drives the Barbarian to the stance of absolute destruction, making him able to deal incredible amounts of punishment upon his enemies. Upon any damage that he receives, the spirits of eternity will grant him bonus strength points, while he will take increased damage.

Combines his tanking skills and need for a healer to restore that huge amount of maximum health.

Level 11
Endless Rage (Active)
No matter how wounded the Barbarian comes, his HP cant go under 1. Lasts
X seconds. (Cant die)

Bloodthirster (Passive)
Increases Berseker's attackspeed by 1% for every 1% HP missing.

That's what i call synenergy

Status
Not open for further replies.