• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 identical abilities for 1 hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm sure you met this problem and i hope someone can solve it. I have 2 modified berserk abilities. One gives +attack speed and the other one gives +movement speed. Both abilities are used by one hero. The abilities have different buffs, different names, different icons, different hotkeys, etc. Problem is when i have both abilities learned by the hero and i want to cast one of them, the other one is cast, and second time i cast it, it casts the right one. I think WE confuses the spells becouse both are made from the same ability (berserk). Now i'm sure there is something i have to change in order to fix this, so plz help.
P.S. I want to use the same berserk ability for both spells, not to use a different one for one spell.

Level 4
I changed the Text - Order String - Use/Turn On to awaken but this didn't fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.