• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a tank

What do you think?

• Looks great, proceed to animate it

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • Meh, the textures aren't right, probably custom ones would be the best idea

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Nah, it's not good. Remake it using different approach or just make other models

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, imperial vehicles looks like vehicles somewhere in between first and second world war and have so (I would call it) epic look.

Anyway, it seems that helhound is almost the same as chimera, so I made only minor changes to make it.

Attachments

• hellhound.jpg
    hellhound.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 224
Level 13
Fuck it, I dare someone not to find a reason to add these in to any modern warfare map, hell i double dare them !

Besides, were lacking even some critical World war models (not as bad thanks to kofi) but its always nice getting more.

The point im trying to make is that these are usefull and the community will love them.

Level 13
No. thats a tau armoured vehicle. Ty for making one for us, even if i cant use it in the map. Please mech, can you at least consider releasing more vehicles ?

Last edited:
Level 13
Well maybe im too 1337 (lazy) to look for them !

Edit: nice devilfish, that is what it is right ? Your right, the tone seems a bit too yellow, not like the tan other tau vehicles are.

2nd edit: Nice buildings. Im sure they could be used in my map, ill keep working on it and get a beta up some day.

Level 31
That's only because you dislike the tau... FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

though, personaly, I like the waaagh better.

anyways, brilliant model. gonna mke more variations of it like you did of the russ, perhapes if you make enough, you can make a 40k tank battalion map. I know there are some new rules in apoc for IG armies that are nothing but tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.