• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

A Simpler Less Ambitous Project; a showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Mmk i've promised three big things recently, 2 here 1 elsewhere, this one, not so big, so much easier, and much more completable.
at the moment im working on a map, of unknown origin but it looks kind of cool :goblin_good_job:
i found a few fodder models recently and they need to be used, so i have taken up the task of both following the lore and using the models.
At the moment the map is heading towards a map with a sort of vassalage system aswell as being an rpg with a story, i've made a rather.. coolish kind of town with a church you just will not see in any other map, if you see it at all that is,
:ogre_hurrhurr:
No real map name but it seems like i've imported... a ton of attachments and.. they look like they will be made usable in the near future, no promises here i just want to get this out of my head, so i can forget about it and think of something new and start making that etc etc etc, or actually get some work done.
[screenshotpending]

Status
Not open for further replies.