• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A secon page on a building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.

I want to fit mroe units for training in a building, so I decided to use Bear Form as base ability to make it transform into the same building, but with dofferent units for training, without breaking any dependecies/requirements.
But the problem is that when I cast it, depending on the building, it plays the cosntruction animations and endds up flat. How can I avoid this?

Level 7
I think you may need to use triggers and simply replace the building into the second building,

alternatively you can make a dummy ability which starts a trigger that disables the training of certain units and enables the training of the other units you want, this definitely seems like the better idea to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.