• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Question About Global Animation Sequences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi yall, Whats goin down yall, how you doin yall

my question: How do you change a Global Sequence that Starts at Frame 0, to Starting at Frame 1 Instead.

I need to do this to fix a model but I dont know how to do it, this model wont appear in game at all because of this, so i need to change the animation's starting time, the way this sequence works is is starts at Frame 0 and ends at Frame 24200 or the very last animation of the model, known as ''Death''

the model im referring to is Grendel-'s ''Scarlett Needle'' insect flyer fairy bug, which wont appear in game and he has told me this is most likely why, and that all I have to do is change this animation sequence of the wings flapping from Frame 0 to Frame 1, but I dont know how!!! I know how to model edit to a very super small degree on MDLvis editor, but this option seems blanked out.

any help is appreciated kind souls

Status
Not open for further replies.