• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A possible problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I've been using the site for various private projects of mine, in short, making private maps for my friends and I, however recently after the HiveWorkshop update, I've realised a little problem, whether or not I might be missing something or not, I can't seem to find any "seach" bar for model/skin/map content, which leaves me to search for models manually and take up more time.

In short, I'm wondering if I'm missing something on the site itself, or is that search bar gone?

Level 7
Yes, however the problem is the search is for Authors, not the tags or content as I saw it, but as I said, I might be missing something...

Edit : Never mind - I found the search, however it's a bit of different as it doesn't provide the models immage (still a some-what issue but at least I can look for content a bit easier) - Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.