• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ok, most PC's are very slow this site,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
If i want to see Comments for my map. i can use the update resources Section. i have to go the top 15 maps or newest maps on news site, and then seach for my map.

The problem is, its taking 20 mins for me to open 30 maps of mine in the Maps section.

So i want a Search ( THE HOLE SITE )
and the news Section.

--- THX --- Jack_Sparrow_Evo.

Make a MMORPG Category for models, Skins, and Icons, so drop the WOW section.

Level 14
Idiot, who are you to make demands. And why the hell you aren't reading the threads. The site is SLOW, everyone knows that, moderators KNOW that, and they try to DO something but are UNABLE to because admin of site is AWAY.

Level 25
Or, you could have NOT been an idiot and changed the map's author to the name you use on WC3 Search rather than some obscure name

And no, the WoW section is staying as the WoW section. Its in Models because they're WoW models, extracted from WoW

Level 45
its not the pc's prob,its the net plan and size of the site prob
we get dam 50 or more of these threads a month saying the site is slow. Well you wanna get a faster connection? go ahead.

why the hell would you want mmorpg section? Zomg i want a single player section.. and a lan section..etc..

gay.. :roll:
grr..this site ticks me off everyday with the junk people post..

Level 3
Jacek said:
Idiot, who are you to make demands.

Woah buddy. What crawled up your ass and died? There actually IS a difference between requests and demands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

de·mand ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-mnd)
v: To claim as just or due

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

re·quest ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-kwst)
tr.v: To express a desire for; ask for.

Level 9
Werewulf said:
its not the pc's prob,its the net plan and size of the site prob
we get dam 50 or more of these threads a month saying the site is slow. Well you wanna get a faster connection? go ahead.

why the hell would you want mmorpg section? Zomg i want a single player section.. and a lan section..etc..

gay.. :roll:
grr..this site ticks me off everyday with the junk people post..

it annoys me too all these repeditive topics is uasly the reason i dont bother comming to this site, and as for it being slow its because of so many people downloading at once

Status
Not open for further replies.