• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Neutral Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
this is just a thought but what do you think of blizz creating another faction for WoW, with all of the neutral characters, like those wind people, and pandarean, goblin etc. i think that would be interesting. tell me what you think :grin:

Level 1
ya i guess the pvp system would get hey wired, but i just thought it would be cool to have a three sided arena, but ya i didnt really think about all that other stuff :p

Level 13
We'd call it the "Pussies that Want to be Friends with Everyone and Mess up the Game" faction. XP

Level 45
You mean you didn't meet werewulf yet?
Me and him have met on wc3c irc ages ago but didnt mingle much and i was just drunk when i typed the last msg here.
But seriously, having a neutral side is bad, it would destroy the purpose of pvp servers, and it would taunt those that would like to pvp with a neutral race.
And not any race or any race that is drooled by fans can be made into a playable race.
1. They need a reason for their races' mass quest in the world.
2. They need to have a large population.
3. They must have a social/economic(whatever the hell that word means) structure that makes them capable of having large cities or towns.
4. They need to have a ..well...neutral stance to races, they mustn't be bias or selfish.
5. They must be able to communicate, certain races in the warcraft lore and shit have their own language, only.
6. They must be humanoids or human like in order for the equipment system and mount system to work.

Level 34
DICK HEAD.

clearly you said this to piss me off and for no other reason so fuck you.

(i expect neg rep for this but i dont care, guys an ass, he deserves it)

Deserves what? Your harsh words? I think flaming someone who is flaming/trolling only feeds the fire. They posted to get you angry, you did, and they are satisfied.

Ignore them next time.

Level 45
well fuck you too then. im soo pissied off with people on these forums being unnecessarily rude. i had enough. screw you all. learn some manners.
Gst, you know better than this, you flaming him or anyone else doesn't make you any better at all, clearly shows you don't have manners, whether you are tired of it or not.

Don't like his attitude, report him to the staff where things can get done instead of things going worser for you, making you look like a hypocrite.

You don't like his views, then you send a pm, other than that, ignore him and learn to drop it, and as i said, TIRED OF IT OR NOT.

It's common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.