• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Strongest NPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I think NPC is what you call them... Anyway quite clearly I want you to tell me who the strongest NPC is in WoW (and by NPC i mean any computer controlled characters [both enemy and friendly]).

I' m including every character in WoW, raid bosses, the kings of cities, all the NPC in shattrath, the works.

So, which one is the strongest, in all aspects (health, dps, etc).

So far I think that Medivh (you see him in CoT DP) would be my first runner up, as when you look at his hp it says 6007K hp... That pretty epic... Although he might be in a raid at lower hp (to my knowledge he isn't but im a PvP'er).

Also A'dal is probably my next runner up... As i forget what his HP is but its another 4 digit number followed by 'k', so its well in the millions. Also I saw him fighting once (some WotLK event i think) and he summoned all these naarus which dpsed so hard I got an errection... Anyway give me you opinion on who you think is the strongest NPC.

Level 7
Of course he'll be.

K well... The Lich King according to lore requires a massive army to take down. However knowing blizzard it'll be a 25 man raid. They should atleast pretend that they show some interest in perserving lore.

Level 8
K well... The Lich King according to lore requires a massive army to take down. However knowing blizzard it'll be a 25 man raid. They should atleast pretend that they show some interest in perserving lore.

High Overlord Saurfang could defeat the Lich King with one strike. Arthas pissed him off when he killed Saurfang the younger, and now the High Overlord is out for blood! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.