• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

a little W.I.P of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
currently working on a full human body, its gonna contain lots of details which im gonna make in mudbox, this is only the low poly torso still need legs , arms, head and all the other stuff, please say if there is something i need to work a little more on, but please remember that im gonna make details (stretch marks, scars etc.) in mudbox, so dont bother telling me to do a little more detail, for it will be done.

Attachments

• WIP body (front).jpg
    WIP body (front).jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 128
  • WIP krop.jpg
    WIP krop.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Level 21
I think there's something you're missing out on, dude. The magic of topology, which is the alignment of polys in a way that best represents the natural muscle structure while making the model flow and deform correctly when animated
Following topology helps me a lot when making a model, because not only does it help animating, the mesh just is easier to make

The topology on this first image is actually a little rough, but that's mainly because of excessive edge loops in places unneeded
attachment.php

TopologyReference.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.