• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A little about your wc3sear.ch self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Alright. Here is a little interesting topic so let's just start it...

I'm always on. Maybe not logged on but I'm on. I am considered inactive (unconfirmed). I never bother to get online because I have nothing to add of importance. Here is a little interesting thing:

I rarely post but when I do, pay attention!

My posts are rare, yet interesting.

I am taking an interest in becoming an icon maker. It seems the simplest but it really is nice.

That's all for now!

Level 10
im not always on, because i have alot of time restrictions on my internet usage.

i always wanted to be a spell maker but guess im not cut out for it :cry:
tried skinning once. turned out horrble.

i may post negative stuff in threads but thats not really me :wink:

Level 3
Ok well here's another thing. I post alot if I have my own topic going. I usually just look at other topics. I'm going to attempt making an icon today (recolour). It's the weekend! And it feels like march break!

U.V

U.V

Level 7
i was among the first 20 people who had registered to the new wc3sear back at 2003 (i believe i was the 19th one).

i had tried submitting a little at most categories. i had a lot of icons, but most of them got deleted by Tiky. if memory serves me well, ive submitted the first spell to this web site, and spells have always been my strongest field in modding.

i hang out exclusively in the off-topic forum, though not as often as i used to.

im a drummer.... oh wait - every1 knows that already :D

Level 7
I visit here once a day, maybe twice and usually I just post something classified as 'pointless/no worth of reading'or such.

my ultimate goal here in wc3sear.ch is to become as mod :roll:
hey, nothing's imbossible!
but knowing me... *sigh*

basically this forum is just one piece of my daily routines

Level 6
I'm defined as a forum lurker. I visit here normally at least once a day (unless I don't feel like it).

My specialty is spells, mainly those that require teamwork! Funfunfun! But I've never got to finish my latest spell. Sad. >_< Maybe next time, I'd say.

I post when I feel the need for it. And when I post, it's usually a post that a select few can understand and normally has more meaning than it seems to have. :)

Level 12
Teppana said:
my ultimate goal here in wc3sear.ch is to become as mod :roll:
hey, nothing's imbossible!
but knowing me... *sigh*

It's not like I had a modding speciality to be a mod (at least before =P).

Level 6
i believe the correct term for telefragged is a rank 3 on the scale to forum usage

1) NOOB - 0-5 posts
2) Lurker - 6 - 80
3) Upscale Lurker - 81 - 150
4) Groupie - 151 - 300
5) Forum Addict - 301 - 500
6) Crackhead - 501 - 800
7) Junkie - 801+

U.V

U.V

Level 7
Shamanruler said:
i believe the correct term for telefragged is a rank 3 on the scale to forum usage

1) NOOB - 0-5 posts
2) Lurker - 6 - 80
3) Upscale Lurker - 81 - 150
4) Groupie - 151 - 300
5) Forum Addict - 301 - 500
6) Crackhead - 501 - 800
7) Junkie - 801+

it took me almost 3 years to just get near the 350 posts threshold.

does that really make me an addict? :roll:

Level 3
That was a bit inaproppriate but... whatever.

My goal is to become a Map Sections moderator. Of course I will have to be responsible and active...

If anyone has seen my recent signatures, and want one like me, I'll get you one. I'm trying icon making in paint (sounds like I'm insane, doesn't it?). I make my signatures by picking out a blp and reversing it :) . Long live Warcraft!

Level 4
To be honest,

I spend most of my hours making flash movies.

I intend to go to film school and hopefully get to helm a film that will change the world.

I'm currently working on this script thats I've been working on for like literally five months.

Level 3
well, i come here 2 or 3 times a day, i take a general look at "almost" all forums, but mostly post only in forum discussions/off topic

uh? my modding abilities? i am totally dumb when it comes to editing/making images still i am quite good at making maps (and at the moment am making one AoS that will change the multiplayer world forever, just wait)

Level 22
i masturbate day and night!!!

sit waiting...and waiting...and waiting some more for my models for my campaign YOU WILL BE RECOGNIZED. I WILL MAKE A MAP AS TRIBUTE TO THOSE WHO MAKE MODELS FOR MY CAMPAIGN. PLEASE MAKE SOME!!!

I visit for regular entertainment from the stupidity that dwells within these forums.
I often help out these with pleasant dispositions.

pleasure to...uh....be of servce, whitehorn... :? :x

I guess I'm glad somebody is entertained by this...
-VGsatomi

I visit this site almost every single day, I'm an fairly active commenter on models, I also regularly visit the icon and skin section. In the forums I regularly visit the site discussions, offtopic, models and requests, I don't post that much on the forums because I'm not that good with words, so I only post when the right words come up.

My modding speciality is modeling, and skinning.

I quess my goal is to supply this community with as much cool models and skins as possible

Level 15
Some interesting comments.

The Hubb isn't elitist. I formed it for two reasons:

In response to Darky threatening to remove me as Art Director of Wc3c for being friendly towards sites outside wc3c. Hypocrisy considering the existance of Wc3search.

To provide a place where better quality resources could be found. Somewhere to put my work up for download without being hiden amongst masses of poor quality items. No one can deny Wc3s was at such a state at that time.

I believe in integration. I affiliate with other sites, and try to make people aware that certain sites aren't the centre of the universe. I didn't share Wc3c's xenophobic-ism. Ii let people advertise their projects and sites at the Hubb. I have links to other sites across the Hubb.

As far as I am aware only 'Darkness the Black Hunter' is banned from the Hubb.

Level 7
I'm active, but I don't give a **** about post count, and ***** off topic discussions.

I only post if something's interesting, or if someone violates the rules.

I've always followed the rules, and only submit stuff that I'm proud of. I don't even submit half of that stuff, primarily spells, because I hate writing implementation tutorials.

My primary modding areas are coding, either spells r JASS scripts.

I like wc3sear.ch in many ways, but it's JASS section suck due to lack of moderation, that's why my JASS scripts can be found at The JASS Vault only. Wc3sear.ch sometimes pisses me of, due to it's sky-high noob/spammer count.

Unlike most of wc3sear.ch's users and it's staff, I have no problem with elitism.

Level 7
Me and my friend are planning on makeing maps (which we allreaddy have made one fyi it's Orc Farming.
It took 3 Months... Very stressful. Right now im makeing a map I made on my own, But we also have one going, we have been make together on just the for about a month, its in progress now though. but just starting.

And thats what im doing right now[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.