• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A DragonRider's Adventure (O)RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
2dvv3vl.jpg

A Dragon-Rider's Adventure Orpg

What this map will be
This orpg will be of ''The Inheritance Cycle'' or Eragon as it's known as.
You will start as an Elf or an Human, The humans start in random villages and elves start in Ellesmera, the eggs dont come to you, you actually have to find an egg, and the eggs will never be at the same spot so you cant know where the eggs are

Whom i need
- Terrainer
- Triggerer

Staff
- X-OMG-X - Terrainer
- TheHunt_errr - Terrainer
- Naitsirk - Triggering (maybe Jass vJass)

I want you

Hunt_errr has made some of du weldervarden a big forest, x-omg-x has made carvahall,

I have made some new spells and also editing abit on carvahall and stuff plz comment or tell if you wanna join the team

Last edited:
Level 13
I could terrain but I'm not great with making small terrains and what i mean by that is the file size or doodad amount but what ever ill do some terrain if u need since i own all 3 books i want 2 read the 4th but sadly its not out yet. =[

And iv also messed with some triggering but novice triggering at best so i could do a little triggering if needed.

Level 5
So Far.

Hey KrigeKongen for the Dragon Riders ORPG do you want me to make more villages, also im going to make the Desert Region with like cactuses and Rocks but I'm also going to add cameras to each region so can u take some screenies then post them?

------------------------------------------
Progress:
My Ratings:
:thumbs_up: - Great!
:cool: - Good.
:con: - Umm. I don't Know.
:thumbs_down: - Horrible.
Terrain: :cool: - :thumbs_up:

Areas Completed:
Dwarf Gold Mining Town
Cottage
1/2 of the Forest
Lake Next to the Mountains

Areas almost Complete:
Gold Mine (In the City you Can enter it [ Quest Here])
Mountains
Town 1
Water (left Side)

Areas Removed:
Waterfall near the Forest.

Level 5
Hmm, yeah villages will be nice, make em around the west areas, where ''the spine'' is, and cameras- H*** Yeah - :D One of the important villages you HAVE to make is carvahall so if you see on the map there should be a marking where ca. it is ;)

Have begun making spells and systems ;)

EDIT:1 - I can make the a fitting quest for the goldmine thingy, smart idea

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.