• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm a Bored Terrainer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
I recently finished my latest project, Rosaria II, and now I've got nothing to do! So basically, im looking to join an ORPG team, and start making some more terrain :D

So I'f you've got an ORPG, and want some terrain made, or just re-done, give me a buzz :)

I would prefer to join a project thats already been started, and will be seen through till the end.

Ive included a few links to some screenshots of terrain I have made:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f267/ancient-forest-terrain-108485/

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/rosaria-orpg-105129/

Level 13
Ok.. you're searching for an ORPG project. If you might considier working on other projects too, I could use some help on my aeon of war terrain (see signature). You don't have to create a new terrain from scratch, since there already is a quite good terrain. But I guess you coul improve it's quality in a lot of spots.

Level 4
I have a Sunken ruins map ORPG That was terrained 50% and if you would like to finish it and change anything to make it more neat i will send you the map sooo how about it?

Level 5
If you aren't busy yet and still want to do some terraining xD, my map Servants Versus StrikerS could really use some good terrain. The terrain should look sort of like two cities on opposite ends of the map, preferably with a forest between them, in a generic 3 lane AoS fashion. If you've got the time and don't mind, could you let me know if you're on board making this o-o? Thanks.

Level 17
I've got something for you. My Autumn RPG needs terraining done. I have only started the bottom-left corner and it's a 480 X 480 map, so it's pretty big. But if you are up to it then I could really use you.

Status
Not open for further replies.