1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

I'm a Bored Terrainer :)

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by CloudWolf, Nov 27, 2008.

1. CloudWolf

CloudWolf

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I recently finished my latest project, Rosaria II, and now I've got nothing to do! So basically, im looking to join an ORPG team, and start making some more terrain :D

So I'f you've got an ORPG, and want some terrain made, or just re-done, give me a buzz :)

I would prefer to join a project thats already been started, and will be seen through till the end.

Ive included a few links to some screenshots of terrain I have made:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f267/ancient-forest-terrain-108485/

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/rosaria-orpg-105129/

2. Septimus

Septimus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You could help me set up terrain for my hero defense map. My map is currently completed except the terrain and balancing.. :=/

3. MoCo

MoCo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Ok.. you're searching for an ORPG project. If you might considier working on other projects too, I could use some help on my aeon of war terrain (see signature). You don't have to create a new terrain from scratch, since there already is a quite good terrain. But I guess you coul improve it's quality in a lot of spots.

4. ~Void~

~Void~

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'll vouch for your terraining skills, for all that's worth.

5. CloudWolf

CloudWolf

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    haha :) Thats actually worth a lot coming from you ;)

I was checking out your stuff the other day, and you put me to shame :D

6. DarkSkywalker

DarkSkywalker

Resources:
    Resources:
    I need a terrain for my upcoming halo map. I'm about halfway through it and i'm terrible at terraining so I need a terrain very badly and looking at your screenies you are a very skilled terrainer.

7. Liklers

Liklers

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have a Sunken ruins map ORPG That was terrained 50% and if you would like to finish it and change anything to make it more neat i will send you the map sooo how about it?

8. Liklers

Liklers

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nevermind!!

9. Rvsoldier

Rvsoldier

Resources:
    Resources:
    If you aren't busy yet and still want to do some terraining xD, my map Servants Versus StrikerS could really use some good terrain. The terrain should look sort of like two cities on opposite ends of the map, preferably with a forest between them, in a generic 3 lane AoS fashion. If you've got the time and don't mind, could you let me know if you're on board making this o-o? Thanks.

10. leet.firefox

leet.firefox

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've got something for you. My Autumn RPG needs terraining done. I have only started the bottom-left corner and it's a 480 X 480 map, so it's pretty big. But if you are up to it then I could really use you.