• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Group Adventuring Based RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
To my fellow mappers, i have to apologize for my newbish behavior. i will try from here on in to be as professional as possible. the fact remains that i have good ideas and decent skills, and am always looking to join a good mapping team or start one from one of my own concepts. with that said, i have an idea, and alot of the concept down, for a combat adventuring based RPG, i have been working on a priliminary map with the basic ideas but i would like a few peoples help (note that this is not to to lack of skill i have a decent grasp on the editor but the workload is to much, i dream BIG) the following is an outline of my project, please feel free to give any sugestions either here or on my profile.

I got my Insparation from a combination of Fantasy Life RPG from battle.net and good old Dungeons and dragons. Instead of going about the daily life of a peasent. you are an adventurer who can be a rouge, fighter, cleric, pladin, wizard, or archer. (you have an idea for some classes post them, i know ther are TONS but these are the basics) fighting in the wilderness to get money to buy gear and hire mercs and so forth. this idea has been tried meany times but it works only poorly (in my opinion) because it is ALL roleplay, and you cant always count on the other guy for a decent game. this is more based on team combat and teamwork.

Pleanty more ideas but i want to shorten up the thread i will post more if intrest is showed and Please offer any ideas.

a REALLY good triggerer would help plus a modeler (basic nothing HUGE just some minor alterations to current models) a skinner would be VERY helpful terrain is covered but if you are intrested in that just ask. ofcorse ANYONE is welcom just drop me a line

Thank you for your posts and Please do not hesitate any questions i am happy to talk to anyone willing to bring something to the table​
[/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.