• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Durian's Castle Orpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
First Boss Event will be in the first Castle Dungeon. It will be a Event that is close to the storyline ...
Download the newest attached map to see the terrain til now !
PS: 100 Replies !

Trolman / Naitsirk plz delete your old attached maps from the attachment !
When Someone download the map, post here so i know who has the map.
I had to change the terrain a bit at the swamp to make the dungeon a bit bigger ;)
Warning: Any usage of the Map without my agreement isn't allowed. If i see someone editing the map without my agreement i will write that to an admin !
PS: Teamm8s when u upload the map plz write a warning. i know it sucks but i dont want to loose the idea of this map. Thanks !

We havent done much on the map, so it isnt a target for mapstealers ;)

Level 18
Ok i'll do the terrain tomorow or when i have the time and feel like it.

Edit the next day.Well the undead city is done!One normal day one of the 3 magic boxs (boxs ? boxes ?)broke and an evil <name> came out of it,then he/she killed half of the city and turned the other half into undead.
TEH ENDZ
Oh and dont be shy on teling me how good the terrain is! :wink:

Attachments

• Durian's Castle.w3x
    621.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Level 4
The terrain looks DAMN awesome xD
No, really i like it really much !
I will make the story later when i have the time xD
School is very hard atm this is why i am not answering the last days xD

Level 4
Added some doodads and changed a bit terrainstuff ( Not what trolman did ;) )
We need an idea for the free space between undead and ice ...
Trolman please make the undead dungeon and the castledungeons if u can. i added some information in the region-describtion ^^
Warning: Any usage of the Map without my agreement isn't allowed. If i see someone editing the map without my agreement i will write that to an admin !

Attachments

• Durian's Castle.w3x
    629.5 KB · Views: 44
Level 4
Just take the time you need ;)
I hate school too -.- i learn things that i never use in the future ... what a waste of time !

We still need an Idea for the big free space between the Iceregion and the undead city !

Last edited:
Level 18
ok im done with the cathedral (the survivors from the city hide in it (posible quest)) and im done with the right dungeon (it's an abandoned mine)Hopefuly tomorow when i finish the left dungeon i'll post the map.

Level 4
Did you used the whole space for the 2 dungeons or is something left ?
If something is empty its not bad ...

Level 4
You did a great job trolman ! The new terrain looks again very nice.
But we still need an idea of what to go with the empty space between the ice and the undead land

Level 4
do we really need that Area yet?
It would be better so we dont have to copy/paste the stuff we make everytime the terrain changes

it could be plague woods since the city and the area around it is full with undead
That is a great idea but we have to make a fluent passage between the areas ... If you can make it than try ;)

Level 18
Actualy i did make that in the woods there's one gate and 2 footmen guarding it my idea on it is that when the players come down from the mountains they enter the plague woods and the guards open the gates (so its a shortcut)

Level 4
Actualy i did make that in the woods there's one gate and 2 footmen guarding it my idea on it is that when the players come down from the mountains they enter the plague woods and the guards open the gates (so its a shortcut)
So its like they put the plague woods in borders ? That nothing evil leave it and nothing good enter it withour a warning ... thats brilliant.
We make a trigger that warns you when entering this area ...

made a Hero Choose System... I had to edit this one thou To Evoide Dobbel post so here it is:
Something like this was the same i had in mind ... but u have to make a row of like 3 quests to be able to enter the class change area.

PS: 2500 Views and 136 Replies. Project seems to be good ;P

Level 10
Starting Class quest:p will be a Quest line:) u can obtain it in level 7-8 and On the way u will ding 10 in the Novice Class then u can go to the Class change area to choose a Hero... I was thinking we shoud have Green text oin Easy Classas and That stuff:)

Level 9
Well, I'll list a few class suggestions. Hope they're to your liking.

-Hunter --> Sniper or Marksman
-Rogue --> Assassin or Warden
-Warrior --> Champion or Knight
-Mage --> Wizard or Conjurer

Marksman:

In my opinion, a Sniper would expertise more in dealing instant damage to enemies, as where a Marksman would focus more on passive abilities to deal more damage or inflict bullet/arrow wounds.

Warden:

Rather than specializing in direct damage and poisons, the Warden would trap and immobilize the target, allowing him/her to deal damage while the opponent is unable to fight back. (Or instead of disabling attack, just reduce attack speed/movement speed.)

Warrior:

I just think this is a more befitting title for the first stage of the class.

Knight:

Instead of Shielder (?), I figured a Knight would do well. Basically a tank, specializing in defense rather than offense, unlike its counterpart the Champion.

Conjurer:

Basically a Summoner, but draws upon the environment around him/her to call forth a beast/monster. If there's water, a Water Elemental is summoned. If he's in a rocky environment, a Rock Golem is summoned.

Level 18
Well, I'll list a few class suggestions. Hope they're to your liking.

Marksman:

In my opinion, a Sniper would expertise more in dealing instant damage to enemies, as where a Marksman would focus more on passive abilities to deal more damage or inflict bullet/arrow wounds.

Warden:

Rather than specializing in direct damage and poisons, the Warden would trap and immobilize the target, allowing him/her to deal damage while the opponent is unable to fight back. (Or instead of disabling attack, just reduce attack speed/movement speed.)

Warrior:

I just think this is a more befitting title for the first stage of the class.

Knight:

Instead of Shielder (?), I figured a Knight would do well. Basically a tank, specializing in defense rather than offense, unlike its counterpart the Champion.

Conjurer:

Basically a Summoner, but draws upon the environment around him/her to call forth a beast/monster. If there's water, a Water Elemental is summoned. If he's in a rocky environment, a Rock Golem is summoned.

I like ur ideas :thumbs_up:

Level 9
If you're interested in any of the class suggestions I offered, I can try and work out some spells for them too. Just lemme know which one/s you're interested and I'll start working on 'em.

Level 18
That'd be cool and if the player can hire units too.(id hire a bunch of knights :grin: and we'd go into the undead city to avenge for the fallen and slay all the undead scum and and and lol :needs a knight smilie: )

Level 10
That'd be cool and if the player can hire units too.(id hire a bunch of knights :grin: and we'd go into the undead city to avenge for the fallen and slay all the undead scum and and and lol :needs a knight smilie: )

na...... It's an ORPG not a Normal RPG where htat's possible:p But The Mount Skill woud have to be A Morph Spell... But still it shoud be possible:)

Status
Not open for further replies.