• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Durian's Castle Orpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Yes Sir ! ;)
In her signature stand, that she is taking requests for terraining, so i asked her if she can help us.

Level 4
Hey theHunt_errr,
it would be nice if you can help us. Like X-OMG-X and naitsirk said they want to make the items. So you can help at the terrain and the heros.
If u can help with the spells you have to ask doboss. He is making the spells so far and i dont know how far he got.
Do you got MSN or Skype ? Then i can send you the map and you can have a look at it and tell me your ideas/critic/improvements.
@X-OMG-X: Do you have a range of the Price, like Itemlvl0 from 250-1000 Gold or something like this ?

Level 4
Hey guys,
i need a pro terrainer for the rest of the map, so i can send it to Sakuria to make the finishing touch (she just make the finishing touch, because she didnt has much time atm)
The terrain is nearly done by me (a completely Noob in terraining, i just can make the standard stuff).

Last edited:
Level 4
Ok. Download the latest attached Map and then take a look at the terrain and try to add some new stuff/ improve the old stuff.

Warning: Any usage of the Map without my agreement isn't allowed. If i see someone editing the map without my agreement i will write that to an admin !

@Doboss: How are the Spells progressing ? Do you made some more ?
@X-OMG-X: Did you made some more items ?
Please report your Progress here !

Last edited:
Level 4
I'm using the normal World Editor too and i didn't have any problems with the mix with WEU so just try to use it and look what happens ;)

Ok. Download the latest attached Map and then take a look at the terrain and try to add some new stuff/ improve the old stuff.

Warning: Any usage of the Map without my agreement isn't allowed. If i see someone editing the map without my agreement i will write that to an admin !

@Doboss: How are the Spells progressing ? Do you made some more ?
@X-OMG-X: Did you made some more items ?
Please report your Progress here !

Yes, but ill create some more before attaching it (;

Level 4
Ok i just wanted to know if you are havin a break and didnt said something ;)

Ok i just wanted to know if you are havin a break and didnt said something ;)

Hey Sri6

I have to see some terrain, dungeons and units to make more items. The items need to be based on something to make them good.

Example:
Booh the abomination droppes an item called "Just another bow"
Booh the abomination droppes an item called "Booh's Axe of Death"

Level 18
Ok im done

I re did the city added people in it,redid the fall wood and added critters in it.I didnt do the dungeons i gess or the swamp/jungle or the snow area becouse i saw that they're still in progress.

Attachments

• Durian's Castle.w3x
    581.5 KB · Views: 70
Level 4
kk X-OMG-X. Download the latest attached map. Then u can have a look at it. There aren't any creeps in it but on the underground u can see a bit what there shall be ;)
Trolman your terraining is damn awesome ! I LOVE it !
+rep for you ;)

Level 4
w8
i will attach the map ... i added some creeps/doodads

Last edited:
Level 4
@Naitsirk: LOL
@X-OMG-X: I added some creatures how it should be at the end. I change the stats and so on but the creep-types are the same.
@Trolman: Again nice terraining ! Good Job ! May you improve the snowy place ? With the polar bears and the ice trolls.

@All attaching Maps: Please delete your old attachments when you uplead a new map !

Last edited:
Level 4
Hey Trolman, can you make a undead city on the top right of the map ? but plz let the Plateu where it is it is the Job changer place ...
The undead city shall be the start of the Story, because before you just lvl and the journey begins, when you are in the undead city. You see the undeads walking around killing citizens and then you know what happened to Durian. (Killing Citizens will be in a Cinematic Event)

Level 4
Please dont double post ;P
Use [Edit] ^^
Trolman can you finish the whole terraining ? Then i will start to edit the Creeps, Heroes, Questgiver and so on

Level 4
Trolman / Naitsirk plz delete your old attached maps from the attachment !
When Someone download the map, post here so i know who has the map.
I had to change the terrain a bit at the swamp to make the dungeon a bit bigger ;)
PS: Teamm8s when u upload the map plz write a warning. i know it sucks but i dont want to loose the idea of this map. Thanks !

Attachments

• Durian's Castle(1)(2).w3x
    607.2 KB · Views: 33
Level 18
I dont know i just saw the frend i normally play wc with (he was away for a while)so we played some wc and i suddenly i lost all my bordnes so i DO have smothing better to do so i wont work so much on wc than play it.

Level 4
ugh :D many new replies :D i had lot of work with school but now i have some time :) so spells iam still making, many spells are easy but also some are litle bit hard so.. :D i need that skype and also i want to see terrain :p

And iam waiting for first boss event! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.