• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

A Dragon Ball TAG-like ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi, i'm not a mapmaker, i don't know how to do that but i'd really like to share a map plot.
First of all, let me tell you which maps i really enjoy, most of them are tag-like (or vampirism-like...) :

- The Predator
- Island defense
- Vampirism Beast (and during a while i enjoyed Fire but beast>fire)
- Parasite 2
- DBZ Tribute Elite/Ultra

Ok, now let's mix Island defense/Vampirism and DBZ...

These informations are for Dragon Ball "fans" :

It would be All vs 1 or vs 2 (Freeza and Zarbon/Doria)or vs 3 (Freeza and Zarbon and Doria).

It starts on Namek.
The principal ennemy is Freeza, he is unkillable at start and he has a lot of henchmen + Zarbon and Doria which are very strong too. They may be controlled by players or only by FreezA.
Freeza search the dragon balls to gain eternal life. He can use his army to find the Db on namek and can kill the Namek too (they are neutral). At a certain time, he can call for commando Ginyu because he is not able to find vegeta and the terrians.

The others players are Krilin, Gohan, Vegeta, Goku, Namekians, Piccolo(?).
-Krilin and Gohan are on Namek at start, they land and they are attacked by henchmen etc... They are very weak compared to Doria and Zarbon or Vegeta. Their goal is to find dragon balls and avoid being killed. They may use the dragon ball radar and can restore where bulma is hiding (bulma is movable). They can't be detected by scouters.
- Vegeta comes very quickly after Gohan and Krilin and has to fight Kiwi... His first goal is to find DB but he is hunted soon by Zarbon and Doria. He is also looking for Gohan and Krilin's db.
- Goku is training during a long time in space with senzus etc... the goal of the player is to train well and to not waste all senzus but to get enough power (with senzus maybe special senzus to balance gameplay). He is the strongest before Freeza.
- Namekians can be controlled to attack henchmens, to hide DB, to reveal power of terrians, to waste Freeza's time, Nail can be used too and can become very strong if he survive, then Piccolo is summoned and the player controls Piccolo (fusionned with Nail).

The goal of Freeza is to get all DB and wish for eternal life, or to kill everyone.
The goal of Vegeta is to get all DB and wish for eternal life, or to kill Freeza, then he wins and it's a funny battle for him.
The goal of Gohan and Krilin is to find DB to resurrect Piccolo, to kill Freeza and avoid him getting eternal life or Vegeta.
The goal of Goku is to train hard and to avoid Vegeta or Freeza to get eternal life, to resurrect Piccolo and then, to kill Freeza.
The goal of the Namekians to distract Freeza from getting DB, to kill henchmens and to use ubber 2 heros (Nail and Piccol) to kill Freeza.

Lol I know this is shitty explained, i know it's hard to figure out who do what, how to balance etc... but I wanted to share this idea and I hope it will interest someone. We could discuss about this more precisely then.

PS : i wont make the map it's only for those who would be interested, but it seems way too much complicated :p

Status
Not open for further replies.