• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A bug i cannot squish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I get a strange bug when I create a unit and give it an abbility, then put it in únits trained' of a building that is built by a worker. The building displays as it requires itself to be build and the worker gets the spell of the unit that is trained by the building and it is disabled with text Requires: default string.
I have never stumbled uphon this and tried a few stuff to fix it but with no succes.

Level 8
Your building is probably glitched with something else, create a new building, copy/paste everything from the old building into the new building and replace the old building with that. THIS MIGHT NOT WORK but for my map, when ships where glitching and didn't have the load/unload ability, I just deleted them, made new ones an Voila the problem was solved. If you do this, save over a new copy just in case anything bad happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.