• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Weird bug with "Can be Built On" with Undead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
So, when an Undead worker tries to build something with "Can Be Built On" equal to true for the structure, and that structure does NOT have Blighted Gold Mine Ability or a copy of it, it results in a game crash...Anyone know a work around to this?

I would just make my worker a different race, but I still need the Undead Build on that worker for some buildings.

Level 12
Sorry for posting this really late. That works for making it not crash, but unfortunately I'm not too sure on how well that'll actually work once I migrate this over to my mod.

I think I might have to replace the normal Undead Haunted Gold Mine as well so this won't make any conflicts. Which means I'll have to modify AI scripts to make them use the copy instead of the normal one...xP

Status
Not open for further replies.