• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

9 Mission in humans insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ITs immposible to win this or Im noob? attacks are all the time from 2 or even 3 bases how U won this guys?

Level 3
Well the point of "insane" is to be really hard.

But yeah, I must admit... Insane is kind of tough to beat.

Level 3
Well for me this mission is imposible even if I defend in base I cant even go out of it because attacks are all the time.. Im just noob I think

Focus on getting some defense early on. Get Frostmourne as soon as possible. Once you get Arthas back to your base, he'll be pretty OP.

Use divine shield and attack the south purple base. Just go as Arthas, leave the other units to defend for a while. Destroy their main buildings/acolytes and such, and leave if you need to wait for divine shield CD.

Once you get purple down, green should be a lot easier, iirc. It is a cheap tactic, but all is fair.

Level 3
Focus on getting some defense early on. Get Frostmourne as soon as possible. Once you get Arthas back to your base, he'll be pretty OP.

Use divine shield and attack the south purple base. Just go as Arthas, leave the other units to defend for a while. Destroy their main buildings/acolytes and such, and leave if you need to wait for divine shield CD.

Once you get purple down, green should be a lot easier, iirc. It is a cheap tactic, but all is fair.

Still immposible, AI have a warpten shit and builid acolyts all the time like for 5 seconds.. Still reparing base, its looks more like defend base how long u can..

Level 19
If you send Arthas to one of the bases the AI doesnt usually send attacks to your base(s), as if they are defending, if hes invulnarable and in range, so you can mass up a bit of units while defending from the oter base. Kinda cheap, worth a try.
Again, usually.

Level 3
6 Mission in Orc campaing, again shit balance on insane, and code from previous missions doesnt work.. In maybe 7 min of game 6 gryfs came from blue base and destroy everything because of 3/3 and non stop attacks from teal base with 12 lvl of hero is sick too..

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

It's not that hard. Like me, you're probably use to playing on normal, which is kinda easy and you don't take it seriously, which is a handicap when you switch to insane.

Level 1
I beated it with a friend of mine on insane. He was only gathering ressources and upgrading our troops while i was preparing and managing our defenses. Because Only he was gathering gold, he got no upkeep and he gave me the gold to get more troops. As soon as we got frostmourne, i deployed Arthas with divine shield to destroy the purple base. I focused on acolytes and on the necropole. After that it's much easier to go against green. Also we shared unit control.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.