• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a different warcraft 3 gameplay using only what game allows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
greetings everyone on hive im a warcraft 3 classic player and i play the campaigns in a very different way on insane difficulty. i really wanted to show others how i play it so if any warcraft 3 streamers have time please let me know if you are interested so i could tell you about how i play and maybe you can even do a video on it. for example the way i play the last night elf mission on insane by no defense and still win. i also know how to kill lord garithos in the blood elf mission the crossing, destroy all the fel orc bases and the two champions in the last blood elf mission using only akama, protect illidan at each dimentional portal without engaging a single enemy unit, defend both sylvana and garitho's base in the undead mission using only garithos, win the last undead frozen throne mission without engaging illidan at all. theres more i can list but you get the idea so hopefully someone can respond to me soon take care everyone.

Last edited:
Level 4
I dont know how to stream on youtube because i never did it before but i would like someone else to maybe stream my strategy. And i play warcraft 3 classic so idk if reforged has changed the gameplay

Level 4
im halfway done writing a guide on the methods i use. just need to replay some missions to check accuracy before i write them down. i will post it in a new thread later today or tomorrow at the latest. hopefully you all can see and give some feedback.

Level 4
hey guys my guide is ready on a new thread called a list of creative ways to play warcraft campaigns check it out thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.