• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Friend Looking for Partner to Complete All 2p Campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hi guys,

I have recently beat all the campaigns 2p, and my friend wants to do them but i do not want to redo them, so i am posting here for him. He uses Battlenet, and wants to try to complete them on insane difficulty, from start to end, and is looking for a stable partner (hint: not someone who will leave after completing 1 or 2 missions). If you are interested, post here, and i will connect you guys (if you use eurobattle (our bot connects Battlenet and Eurobattle, you can join our bot, but you will not be able to communicate as easily as through Battlenet).

Thanks for your time!

Level 23
My friend has not been seen since he last moved for his new job. Can i suggest you two (angry and daffy the mage) team up for it instead? Thanks for replying though guys, it was nice of you.

Level 23
Yes thats what i mean. The guy who i was posting for originally, (my friend) has not logged onto warcraft 3 in 2-3 months since he went to find a new job. Remember the original post was made back in november. "Its not leaving me out" since i was never looking for a partner, i was helping my friend look for one :p

Level 1
Hey, I search friends for Warcraft 3 too. For 2P Campaign or for some other Custom Maps like "Sunken City". :)

PS: Sorry for my bad English and i'm a Newbie in Warcraft 3 (Online). Played only solo yet. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.