• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

spiceant's Succes Training v0.14

Reactions: MasterHaosis
This is an observation game. You observe and answer the game its questions according to your observations. The game is intended to sharpen your observation skills. This is in no way an attackmove game. You must pay attention, observe everything and stay focussed. If you get lazy, the game will chastize you. In offline singleplayer your highscores will be stored. In multiplayer you can show off how mad your skills are (and you can post screenshots for that purpose). Low map size should give players enough time to finish downloading before giving up the game without playing it.
Contents

spiceant's Succes Training v0.14 (Map)

Reviews
17:28, 15th Jun 2008 MasterHaosis: Mini moderator Septimus's comment: Good Point [+] No bug detect Neutral Point [!] Is the level infinity ? Bad Point [-] It seem like there is a cinematic about a guy saying something. But there is...

M

17:28, 15th Jun 2008
MasterHaosis:
Mini moderator Septimus's comment:
Good Point

[+] No bug detect

Neutral Point

[!] Is the level infinity ?

Bad Point

[-] It seem like there is a cinematic about a guy saying something. But there is no text and neither sound to indicate what is he trying to point out.
[-] Get a bit boring after awhile.

Overall - 3/5
Approve

My comment: Well man nice map and funny at start, haha you should rememebr and read carefully questions, I like those ,,How many Pink Archers was in previous level?'' Ha and I mistaken. But seriosly after while it can get boring.
Abyway nice idea for that map, rating Useful and
[APPROVED]

Level 4
About bad point 1, the guy is saying something the text appears in the MIDDLE of the screen. I did not use cinematic mode so folks can chat instead of being forced to do nothing. Also that cinematic repeats itself and so it there was a time when cinematic disabled chat all the time when all players were out, which really interfered with communication. There are infinite levels, if you get that far.

you say there is no text at the start, but there IS!!