• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Protect The Queen Original 4.3K

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Misha and Numerion
Welcome to Protect The Queen!

Sections.

1. Overview
2. To come. . .
3. Suggestions / Feedback
4. Credits
5. Links / Map download

1. Overview:

Protect the Queen is a map that I have spent ages on to create from scratch and is an officially supported map by Clan STN. It is currently in a sort of alpha/beta phase where it is playable but still has a lot of work to be done on it for it to be completed and become a master piece. The map itself was inspired by a Starcraft Broodwars map called "Protect the Queen" which I hoped to borrow ideas from and improve upon them. The objective of the map is to protect a hero unit representing a queen from being killed by oncoming waves of hostile units that will show no mercy to you. Of course the Queen is not alone, she has her bodyguards of elite units to protect her from the hostile units but even they may struggle if they do not work together as a team. Weather her highness survives in you hands, so good luck.

2. To come. . .:

* More rounds
* More units with models/skins
* Fixes and some balances
* People's requests
* Maybe a upgrade place or some thing.
* heroes
* Make the middle a castle!
* add a hero that can build stuff like tower(debating over unit or hero)
* Fix the model credit section in the quest menu(for some reason it wont show the whole list)
* Add Dr Super Good's Tank spell to the tanks that he kindly made for me.
* Add all of Dr Super Good's hero ideas which he is making for me.
* Any thing that hits me or inspires me.

3. Suggestions / Feedback:

Currently, I am open to suggestions and constructive criticism as long as it will help improve this map. Please post any ideas via Private Message to me or simply post them in this thread. Remember, you can make a difference for this map if your ideas are good.

4. Credits:

Map Creator: Dark-Wizard

Model Credits:

Bloodelf Mage - by General Frank
Skeleton Firemage - by HappyTauren
Hero Archmage on Foot - by Dan van Ohllus
Bloodelf Phoenix Archer - by General Frank
TreantArcher - by levigeorge1617
Bloodelf Phoenix Crusader - by General Frank
Chaos Warlord - by General Frank
Huntress - by VGsatomi
Skeletal Child - by Dan van Ohllus
HeroMoltenOverlord - by Nirvendor
Orc Shaman - by Dionesiist
slannesh2 - by RightField
CrazyTank - by Kitabatake
RiflemanElite - by TurieL
KotoBeastTower - by Ket
Hero Whitemane Druid - by General Frank
King - by Tranquil

*Updates*
More balances.

Also i am still working on the huge 4.4 WITH THE most awaited updates like the castle and all that.

Keywords:
Protect The Queen, Protect, Queen
Contents

Protect The Queen Original 4.3K (Map)

Level 9
Balances before the long awaited 4.4

EDIT1:
I had to make a quick update. I changed my account and clan on b.net. My new account is Devil-King and my new clan is Clan TFG

EDIT2:
I came Back to my old account Dark-Wizard and my old Clan STN

Last edited by a moderator: