• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Protect The Queen v1.8abeta

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is based off the original map of Protect the Queen. I redid it into what the people like now a days. This map is based off the original map of Protect the Queen. I redid it into what the people like now a days.
This map contains
26 heros(-24 normal heros
-2 custom hero
1 maze
23 rounds
-20 normal units with different armor types
-2 air levels
-1 boss levels
Balanced rounds, Player units and heroes, and items
24 types of units to choose from
21 items to pick from

Point of game
The whole point of the game is to kill the oncoming waves to protect the queen.
You start out with 1 unit picker and 1 hero picker.
Every 20 gold you get 1 unit picker.
You can gain multiple units by attacking them as fast as you can.
If the queen dies then game over

This map was Edited by Deathdoorwa0(me) and made by kelna. Thanks to the orginal creator Dark-wizard who moded it off starcraft

Keywords:
Protect, protect the queen, queen
Contents

Protect The Queen v1.8abeta (Map)

Reviews
17:04, 28th Dec 2008 Ghan_04: Conflict over originality of this map. It appears to be an edit of Dark-Wizard's Protect the Queen.

M

17:04, 28th Dec 2008
Ghan_04: Conflict over originality of this map. It appears to be an edit of Dark-Wizard's Protect the Queen.