• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Triggers request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have completed terrain for a future based RP map. I have all the models and skins imported and all that. All that is left is the main part...the triggers. Anyone with extensive knowledge of RP triggers who wants to join in this project please respond asap, or toss me a PM.

Level 17
I am fully aware that HRP triggers suck. But instead of remaking them, i fixed them. And they work fine tyvm. I am not stupid, i know how to fix memory leaks and i found most of them (I think).

And for the record, both Sotdrp and RARP get as much selection bug. If not less for one, more for the other, vice versa. I didnt calculate, but its not noticable, the amount in difference.

Compare it to HRP, Void. Then say your point again. Anarki remade the triggers, but they work the same. Only difference is he added a few (And missed a few as well)

Anyway, lets not turn this into an off topic arguement. My triggers work fine.

Level 5
How about if we fuse RARP- and SotDRP-triggers?...

*Shrugs*

Nothing would come of that at all. I believe SotDRP already remade all the HRP triggers RARP is based on. The only thing you'd get is the few triggers RARP decided to copy from HRP Castles (he remade them obviously, I mean copy as in took the idea from).

Status
Not open for further replies.