1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

2Player: BloodElf01

Submitted by Pyraeus
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
2Player: Curse of the Blood Elves Campaign
Created by Blizzzard Entertainment. Edited by Pyraeus. Inspired by the work of Whitewolf8.
  • Chapter One: Misconceptions

At Grand Marshal Othmar Garithos' base camp, near the outskirts of Dalaran, Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider and his warriors arrive bearing ill news.

Note - Use the /AForce and /AVision command as well. Thank you.

Features:
    • Passive Constant Abilities
    • Load System
    • Tech-tree weapon and armor upgrade system.
    • Units Upgraded and New Added
    • Triggers Upgraded
    • Runes, along with New Items, added
    • Choose between Three Difficulty Modes in Game.
    • New Quest and Quest Rewards
    • /AForce and /AVision command
    • New Hero for Player 2 (Nilan Steelheart)
    • New Spells for Player 2
    • Trivias after People featured in Game

Changelog:
    All Updates
    • V.1.3. Update - Expanded map, added unreleased Blizzard island and north lands that was removed by them, added new goldmine, added Goblin Laboratory, added Goblin Shipyard, added new creeps, upgraded creeps, upgraded Undead Scourge, added new army (Dreadlord Insurgents), added bridge that connects the Son Of Jay's Ogre Legion base to the Undead Scourge's base, Kael'thas now has a passive ability called "Arcane Shield", Templar's Holy Light no longer has healing reduction upon each bounce, added enemy attack sounds, enemy bandits will ambush the players at some point, added scoreboard at the end of the game, renamed player 2's hero to "Nilan Kassan", added new AI for both enemy teams, and updated UI for both players
    • V.1.2. Update - Replaced the Worker of the Blood Elves that looked like a High Elf and turned him into a Blood Elf Worker. Icon also set. Enjoy.
    • V.1.1. - Released - If there are any bugs. Will update.

Information:
    A remake of the Curse of the Blood Elves campaign with my own ideas, systems, and other various custom material added made for 2Players specifically. The plan of my campaigns are usually to make both players special in some sort of a way. For example: Both having their own units, structures, upgrades, and more. To make the Campaign maps harder to play and more interesting.

This map is originally made by Blizzard Entertainment for Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne's Curse of the Blood Elves Campaign. However, in the beta Blizzard removed some of it's content. Such as the Spell Breaker's Defend and some undead models. I used this and implemented it into the game. They even didn't feature the full name of Lord Garithos and Kael. Even this was added to the game. Their campaign felt as if it didn't capture the Blood Elves much as it did in World of Warcraft. New quests were also added so that the players have more fun. Some BETA content such as Tiny Blacksmith has been restored. If any of the player picks up the Lumber or Gold Stack. Both players will get it. If for example, Player 1, uses Tiny Blacksmith, although it's mean for Player 2, the building will immediately turn into the Player 2's faction. So this map will ensure you still have that same Warcraft 3 Campaign-Ish feeling like you did in the original. Tiny Building Built and Observatory repair.

Description of the Player's Armies - Player 1 plays with Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider and his brethren of Blood Elves. Ever since they lost their home to the devious undead scourge. They have named themselves Blood Elves in honor of their fallen brethren, but they are heavily addicted to magic. This is hurting the Blood Elves and with each moment tearing them apart. Player 2 plays with Nilan Steelheart and his brethren of Dwarves and Humans. Nilan Steelheart is a devious commander sent to oversee the Blood Elves and to help them take back Dalaran. Player 2 is under the command of Lord Othmar Garithos and this party is sent by Garithos as a back up plan in case if the Blood Elves fail.

Description of the Undead Scourge - The Undead Scourge have been heavily updated in this map. With a Doom Lord, Void Stalker, New Fiends, Gargoyles, and Abominations. The Undead Scourge raided Dalaran and managed to summon the devious Burning Legion to the world of Azeroth. They were responsible for the fall of Silvermoon and Lordaeron as well. However, they haven't heard from Archimonde, nor their leader Prince Arthas Menethil in months. However, they still follow their leaders' demands. To ensure that the lands are plagued and mortal life ceased to exist.

Credits:
    The credits go to Blizzard Entertainment for making the map in the first place.
    Edited, made for two players, and everything else - Pyraeus.
    Custom Model/Skins - SinisterX, Hayate, Damob, assassin_lord, and Cloudwolf.
    Custom Icons - Pyraeus, SinisterX, 67chrome, and Cloudwolf.
    New AI By - Dragunov and Ragnoras
    Testers - Heinvers, Forsaken, and Pyraeus.

• [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[tab=Other]

Keywords:
2Player Campaign, 2P Campaign, Campaign, Altered Melee, Melee, Defense/Survival, Offense, Strategy/Risk, Curse of the Blood Elves[/tab]
Contents

2Player: BloodElf01 (Map)

Reviews
11:58, 15th Mar 2014 Orcnet: Map approved, game is fitting as a co-op and very much Kael'thas player is given a new look and tech based upon Blood Elven lore. Keep it up
  1. Sunreaver

Sunreaver

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is a great map but I think the Goldmine ga isn't enought thats why I can't get additional troops because of running out of gold making too much towers for defenses. But at last we won too. The neutral creeps seem to be very weak.
    5/5

2. Ragnoras

Ragnoras

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good work Pyreas or Pyreaus or anything, can't spell your name, all these maps are perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me play with my buddy, it's perfect, AI is also cool!(Er... i made it and whys it cool?)

3. Edge45

Edge45

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Template:
    Resources:
    During my test, on Hard Mode, typically :), I like it, enemy waves are stronger and annoys me a little because of my towers being destroyed :/, but its good enough for me, creeps are easier to kill too. 4/5

4. Letgoit2

Letgoit2

Resources:
    Resources:
    There is something i miss from the proolog , i cant save game and load it with my friend or the /AVision or /AForce command dont work since Bnet says anable to find the comment :/

I mean your Orc 2 player campaigne

5. Pyraeus

Pyraeus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Then use GArena, rather then the original Battle.net. The game gives all the items you could of acquired from this chapter and gives it to your heroes in the next, or just places it on the Circle of Power. I will update my old 2Player: Exodus of the Horde just for the battle.net's issues with the command. As for AVision and AForce, you really do need GArena, because there are also more commands within the game I hid. :ogre_hurrhurr:

6. Ragnoras

Ragnoras

Resources:
    Resources:
    naughty Pyreasus, you hid some commands? Well i tried it with my pla, like we always did, we won every 2 player campaign/

7. Edge45

Edge45

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Template:
    Resources:
    You know, just a suggestions, a "suggestion"
    Maybe add a naval force, the green undead has one, they will also attack, either AI or triggers, the purple undead will use sky barges, and also the player's force has also a naval force, try removing those goblin shipyards, but the players forces' shipyards can only be unlocked when the players have arrived at the central island, also,
    maybe you should add another separate area where the humans can make it their area for base, so the two players can't have delays

This is just a suggestion, you can either do it or not it depends ;)

8. Pyraeus

Pyraeus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Undead attacking by sea is a bad idea. The player just establishes a base somewhere inland and the boats can't reach them. AI piles up mobs and errors happen. Sky Barges deliver the attackers across the sea. That has to be used and already is. Also, thank you for your suggestion, but let me explain one thing to you below.

I don't wanna add all my ideas in one map and then in the other ones be pointless of what to add. I want the players to have that experience as if they are unlocking something new with each map they play. The naval forces did come to my mind, but only for chapter two of the campaign. Now it's just beginner's build base and attack sort of deal. Hope you understand.

9. Edge45

Edge45

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Of course I understand, thats why I put "This is just a suggestion, you can either do it or not it depends" :)

10. Pyraeus

Pyraeus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes, I do, and thank you for your suggestions. They mean the world to me, as ideas and inspiration. Gave you rep already and hope to hear more from you.

11. Pokerface12

Pokerface12

Resources:
    Resources:
    make more maps with blood elf

12. Pyraeus

Pyraeus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Easy to say, not easy to do... If I had a volunteer out there who was well polished as me, perhaps...

13. gekomees

gekomees

Resources:
    Resources:
    Tried this in hard with a friend. Neither of us is really an expert but we'd like to think that we are at least decent. But we ran out of gold to mount another attack and lost. Maybe we could have won if we assaulted the gnoll base instead of bothering with green. However the worst part, not that there are many, of this map is the reworked upkeep system. It really is quite annoying having max 50 food and I think the upkeep system is in general the worst part of WC3. If that would be removed, I think hard difficulty would be fine. Especially if you compare it to the campaigns difficulties. Also, considering the length of this map, I the level cap should be lifted. But other than that, it was a great map.

I know this is an old map, long completed, but I just wanted to give my 2 cents.

14. MooNFish13

MooNFish13

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice for start)