• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2P Campaign: Human 01

Human Campaign: The Scourge of Lordaeron
Chapter 1: The Defense of Strahnbrad

"Recent orc uprisings in southern Lordaeron have forced the Alliance to take decisive measures. To contain the orcish threat, King Terenas has sent two of the realm's greatest paladins - his son, Prince Arthas, and the legendary Uther the Lightbringer - to deal with the orcs once and for all."

Version: 2.0
Extra Score: Number of Surviving Footmen

Level Description: Arthas and Captain Falric head to the defenseless village of Strahnbrad to deal with an Orc attack on the village. On the way they also encounter problems with the Bloodhill Bandits and little Timmy has gone missing!

Changelog:
Version 1.0 - First complete release.
Version 1.1 - Fixed a bug which could result in not being able to save/load.
Version 1.2 - Falric spell balancing. Using recent melee patch.
Version 1.3 - Revised score system.
Version 1.4 - Effect when Falric uses great defense.
Version 1.5 - Mass code update. Fixed Timmy bug.
Version 2.0 - Mass update for all maps: [link]

Version 2.1 - Insane/Normal Load Bug Fix.
General Changes:
- Added secondary hero Captain Falric (based on WC lore)
- Replaced reward 'Tome of Power' with 'Maul of Strength'
- Reduced amount of starting footmen

Insane Mode:
- Gnolls Upgraded
- Bandits Upgraded
- Orcs Upgraded
- Bosses have spells

##============================================##

If you wish to report a bug, reply with feedback, or find out more about the project, please visit the Hosted Forums.

Keywords:
2 player campaign human alliance scourge lordaeron arthas
Contents

2P Campaign: Human 01 (Map)

Reviews
21:51, 28th Feb 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 2
Could you tell me all the bonuses in map 1 ? i found 6 of 7 and i thought i had all the secrets found :/

Level 1
wtf every time i download this map it's always slow from 30 sec to 1 min and so on! wth happened

Level 1
Sorry to post this here,i am new to the Hive Workshop...but i have a problem,i downloaded the maps from the campaign,but when i enter the game and select them it shows nothing,and i can't start the game...can anyone help? :)

Level 18
One likely cause of this is that you placed the maps in multiple folders, like Maps\Frozen Throne\2P Campaign\Human etc. and the path got too long. If I recall correctly, it is 45 characters or more that causes this bug.
Try placing the maps in just one folder under maps, like Maps\2P and perhaps they will show.