• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarlockArcher

Here's a warlock archer that I made. Another Archer from me.

UPDATES:
1. Extents calculated.
2. Cape edited
3. Adds polys on face/head
4. Adds more stand animations
Keywords:
Archer, warlock, units, eubz
Contents

WarlockArcher (Model)

WarlockArcher (Model)

Reviews
Frankster : Nothing too special and creative, but well executed. Works in-game and performs well. Approved. (I would recommend you to make the model more intersting)

M

Moderation: 8:27, Saturday 4th February 2012
Frankster :
Nothing too special and creative, but well executed.
Works in-game and performs well.
Approved.
(I would recommend you to make the model more intersting)

Level 10
I got problems selecting him in-game when the model performs certain stand animations. The cape is also passing through his back.

Level 4
Warlock Archer Background Story: Back when Morlorg here was a little boy his parents wanted him to be a warlock, so they super glued and nailed the hat to his head. He wanted to be an archer...thanks parents..

Level 10
Good updates. Now it's a useful model fitting the warlock branch of the orc race. I really appreciate these kind of warcraftish models.

I would still suggest working on the issue with the cape passing through either his back or the quiver during most animations though.

Level 3
I bet he shoots shadow bolt arrows. Maybe just black arrows :p
Horde is coming back to the shamanism, warlock cant find a good job anymore, now they have to do 2 jobs and still are not so well paid as in old times.
You should fix both walk and death animation, as some people already said, in those 2 the cape pass through its body, I guess you could solve that by using original warlock animation for those 2.:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 19
I like the model, however I don't like the walk animation that much. The way he's flapping around his arms looks a littlebit girlish.. As if it's a little girl with a doll running around.
Dunno if you also feel that way, but it would be really useful for me if the walk animation could look a bit more manly:p

Level 21
The quiver sticks to other units in some cases(seems that when he's dead).
And that's ingame.
Also, the polies of this model seem to make a mess after it has died(they randomly stick to other units in an are)

Last edited: