• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[2015+] -> Post Ready To Be Moderated Maps Here <-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Level 21
I already noticed this discussion but I don't really think there is a crucial need to write here all the maps that are ready to be approved/rejected. Just a quick glance to each map in the Pending Maps Section and it's done. Just as Orcnet does this with me without needing for me to post anything here, others moderators can do the same thing. It's not that there are 400 pending maps and one moderator only :p

Level 32
SF said:
I already noticed this discussion but I don't really think there is a crucial need to write here all the maps that are ready to be approved/rejected. Just a quick glance to each map in the Pending Maps Section and it's done. Just as Orcnet does this with me without needing for me to post anything here, others moderators can do the same thing. It's not that there are 400 pending maps and one moderator only :p

Well it's one moderator only for the rest of the month :p

Anyway, I wasn't going to say that there was a need for reviewers to post here (Though it does make it faster process for moderating). I was going to PM them with a message like this: "Hello, ____. I came to let you know that the map reviewers group is now successfully active but it would be even better to participate in our discussions to help maintain a healthy map pending section."

Level 21
images

Defend Khorinis hard v1.2

Level 21
Island Survival [Can you imagine Daffa that I forgot to post my review about your map here?] :xxd:
Human Error v1.0 [This is just a supreme cinematic!!!] :thumbs_up:
Spider GREEN TD 1.0 [I wanted to share my thoughts about this map as well as Daffa did]

Next maps in the list "to-be-reviewed-soon":
1- Spider GREEN TD 1.0 [done]
2- Cold Hell (this one is gonna take an eternity)
3- Friday the 13th (Version 1.0)
4- Legion of Creeps v1

Status
Not open for further replies.