• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
1. What is the cause of WE freezing when I try go to: Scenario --> Player Properties? I need to modify some settings, but whenever I click on it, my WE freezes and I have to reopen it then...

2. Is there any way of having HQ loading screen, but to reduce the size of it somehow? It increases the size of my map by 2.304 megabytes and that's heck lot.

Level 30
1. Actully WE freezes when going to PLayer Properties but closing should not happen.

2. If we will look into Dota's load screen I do think it is HQ, I do think it depends on your choice of picture and also it will really take a lot of space when using HQ load screen, by reducing its size, you are also reducing its quality.

Level 18
1. Actully WE freezes when going to PLayer Properties but closing should not happen.

2. If we will look into Dota's load screen I do think it is HQ, I do think it depends on your choice of picture and also it will really take a lot of space when using HQ load screen, by reducing its size, you are also reducing its quality.

I have to close WE because it totally freezes and open it again, but I can't acces Player Properties at all anymore. Is there a way around it?

DotA's screen is HQ.
I like HQ pic cuz the pic I have is awesome and blurry removes that ''awesome''...

Status
Not open for further replies.