• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I've got 2 questions I need help with right now for my map. Answering either of these or finding a solution would be fine. The 2nd one is more of a priority while the first is a minority.

1. Is there way to turn off "Call setdaynightmodels" (That thing where it makes everything pitch black?)

2. Is there a way to lower the aquisition range of a unit WITHOUT affecting its actual range? Basicly I want my players to have to actually click the target, rather then the unit attacking it on its own.

Thanks in advance

Edit: Never mind, I found an easy solution for number 2. I just set the classification to Worker and set Can flee to flase. Problem solved. And I dont need number 1 anymore.

I cant delete threads either. This is solved. Lolz

Level 19
2nd question: unit clasification=worker. that makes them peasant like and turns of there auto attack hope it helps :D

Level 17
I already edited my post and said that i'd figured it out. Thanks anyway.

@Operator I dont think thats what I mean. After using that Call setdaynightmodels thing everything is pitttcch black. Not blackmask. Like black black, even if you turn on visibility for all players and the only possible way to see is with proper lighting (Custom light sources and ambient lighting like a Torch for example) which is good for my map.

But i'd like for a way to turn it off also. While I'm on the topic I have another quick question:

How the fuck do I silence the homosexual Warcraft III theme that plays everytime I start my game? I must have used EVERY SINGLE Sound function to stfu that thing.

I've set Music volume to 0%
I've used "Stop all music" on several occasions.
I've started a new music loop and then destroyed it.

NOTHING WORKS. How do I STFU that thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.