• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 New soundsets to be used in "Acathla"

Which Soundset?

• Variation 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Variation 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Test em out then vote here so we can decide which one will be used as the soundset for the engineer.
Engineer Variation 1 - Generic, kind of a rough voice
Engineer Variation 2 - Geeky, styled after the Science Vessel soundset
Both of them are done by me, and if you want me to do voice acting for a project of yours pm me.

Attachments

• Engineer Variation 1.rar
    900.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Engineer Variation 2.rar
    950 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Level 19
Yeah I do voice acting and I get to ask some questions as well... just a reminder that I'm up for doing voice acting for any projects that need to be spruced up.
I'm also posting random soundsets in teh Sound/Music section for your downloading pleasure, this includes (so far):
Pirate (17 phrases)
Pirate Captain (17 phrases)
They are both useful, and if you like them I'd like it if you give me some rep.

Last edited:
Level 19
I have just received the word from Abriko that these sound sets are nice, but I have to redo them in order for them to be used. I knew this was going to happen, these are BETAs not the final product, so you can test these out and vote here but I wouldn't recommend using them in your project.

Status
Not open for further replies.