• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive getting closed?

Do you like the idea

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Okay. If we join them all:
RPG with small AoS arena ("Grab a pile of THP member names and handful of Hive members to name units") in ghost city with "soft green shrooms", hidden spoofer caves, and anti-anime easter eggs (some).
hawk900 (envious person): watch over all thread. Any offtopic, only your posts.

Level 24
Okay. If we join them all:
RPG with small AoS arena ("Grab a pile of THP member names and handful of Hive members to name units") in ghost city with "soft green shrooms", hidden spoofer caves, and anti-anime easter eggs (some).
hawk900 (envious person): watch over all thread. Any offtopic, only your posts.

Then we developed quite a great and original game theme.
You guys are new members ,so I'll introduce you this map,When Servers Collide.
The terrain should be something like it,of course proper credit must be given to Pyritie:

Last edited:
My idea:
Story - Blizzard destroyers all warcraft connected sites, including the hive. But 10 members will try to resurrect the hive and they start a campaign in the internet.
Game play - You choose a hero out of chosen hive members. After that the members are in a dungeon which will be the hive forums. They need to find Ralle who is somewhere in the site still fighting Blizzard. Each time he will be in a different place. But you will be able to find Wolvrabit's ghost, who will lead you to Ralle. Once you find Ralle whit him (he musted die) you go to the donation page and you need to donate 1 000 000 money (gold) which you get from killing blizzards minions. After you get the money and donate it, older members will join the hive and destroy all blizzard minions in the hive. Since this point the map is a survival map. Now its an AoS. The hives forces start to attack blizzard's forces. On the way to Blizzard's, they free same other sites: Warcraft 3 Creations, The Helper, Warcraft 3 Campaigns, Epic War, DDayWorld and Blizzard's Citadel. From every new ally they get newer foces, till they reach Blizzard and destroy them. In the hole AoS map there will be Teleporters to go to the next site, like you are in the internet. Maybe you will be able to save your hero and your Reputation points which you get by doing minor quests and killing blizzards minions. When you get rep you will get new abilityes (becoming a mod and stuff).

I haven't though out all the details yet, but i think you will get the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.