• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Posters And trollers!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Falzelo
[c]
untitled-3-1.gif
[/c]
In this epic battle between the good and evil on you computer you find youself on a board. You may think it is safe but there are many false links with viruses, Flamers, Pop-ups and worst of all... THE TROLLERS! In this game you run away and always keep moving running back is like death waiting to happen and even though you have a speed boost spell and extra life dont let your hp drop below 50. This is most likely a game like nothing else you have ever played and ever will. Make sure to have fun while playing and post something if you had fun and if theres anyting you know that could be better'd.

Keywords:
random, troll, poster ,board ,fun, run, crazy, Spammer, flamer, virus
Contents

Posters And trollers! (Map)

Reviews
Later that year, ap0: Rejected 04:51, 15th May 2010 ap0calypse: Reset to pending

M

Later that year, ap0: Rejected

04:51, 15th May 2010
ap0calypse: Reset to pending

Level 7
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you on your way

ok then can you help me design a better description?

To Map Creator - I see you are willing to become a famous map maker and are trying to do things right.

First 1: Always be nice to people, even if there not nice to you.

Second: Always have a good preview map cover

Thirdly: Always have a valid description, if you need description help go here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorial-submission-283/importance-description-127031/#post1117301

Fourthly: Constantly update it and making it better is good, but if you are going to update the map, make sure the update is huge before doing soo. Minor unnecessary changes can annoy people.

Also you should probably get a custom preview image and add it, because showing the mini-map picture makes your map look not as good as it would if you had a custom preview image. Just an idea.

Hope I helped and can't wait to see this map scale to even bigger heights,
Lag_Reviews

PS: Good luck with the map atm it is awesome to play just not much to look at by the description.

*Note poor description can = no downloads which can = rejection*

Ok lets see...

What I like:

1st - 1 imported good model

What I don't like:

1st - Map Description
2nd - There is no map preview image or custom loading screen!
3th - Fail triggers and memory leaks
  • Events
    • Time - Elapsed game time is 5.00 seconds
  • Conditions
    • Troller Equal to Troller
  • Actions
    • Unit - Order (Matching unit) to Follow Eternity Well 0000 <gen>
Well I always add some trigger as example, but please check this! Uber fail -.-
4th - Few custom units, doodads, abilities
5th - NO items
6th - Jump spell is Blink (THW has at least 5 jump systems with some spells -.-)
7th - No point to play, game is boring, no special powers nothing, just click and run!

1/5 Vote for Rejection
Map is Reported

Last edited:
Well to make it easy for you here check this:
For unfinished maps like this one, use Map Development forum! You can make thread there upload your map so people can tell you what they think just like here! Also for any help with triggers or how to clean memory leaks post triggers and create threads here Triggers & Scripts! Btw if you need any help with WE we have World Editor Help Zone here on THW! And at the end if you need any resource from icons to loading screens check this out Requests!

Level 9
It got kinda boring because the enemies didn't move much, and i just waited for a few seconds in a spot, then moved out, not touching that place for a while then repeated. What about some trojans?

Ok let see...

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads I Am Icuyyy And i a... above Icuyyy (Night Elf Form) 0001 <gen> with Z offset 0.00, using font size 20.00, color (25.00%, 25.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
      • Camera - Lock camera target for Player 1 (Red) to Icuyyy (Night Elf Form) 0001 <gen>, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
      • Camera - Lock camera target for Player 2 (Blue) to Icuyyy (Night Elf Form) 0001 <gen>, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
      • Camera - Lock camera target for Player 3 (Teal) to Icuyyy (Night Elf Form) 0001 <gen>, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
      • Camera - Lock camera target for Player 4 (Purple) to Icuyyy (Night Elf Form) 0001 <gen>, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
      • Camera - Lock camera target for Player 5 (Yellow) to Icuyyy (Night Elf Form) 0001 <gen>, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
      • Camera - Lock camera target for Player 6 (Orange) to Icuyyy (Night Elf Form) 0001 <gen>, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
      • Camera - Lock camera target for Player 7 (Green) to Icuyyy (Night Elf Form) 0001 <gen>, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
      • Camera - Lock camera target for Player 8 (Pink) to Icuyyy (Night Elf Form) 0001 <gen>, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
      • Camera - Lock camera target for Player 9 (Gray) to Icuyyy (Night Elf Form) 0001 <gen>, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
      • Camera - Lock camera target for Player 10 (Light Blue) to Icuyyy (Night Elf Form) 0001 <gen>, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
      • Wait 7.00 game-time seconds
      • Camera - Reset camera for Player 1 (Red) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Reset camera for Player 2 (Blue) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Reset camera for Player 3 (Teal) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Reset camera for Player 4 (Purple) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Reset camera for Player 5 (Yellow) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Reset camera for Player 6 (Orange) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Reset camera for Player 7 (Green) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Reset camera for Player 8 (Pink) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Reset camera for Player 9 (Gray) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Reset camera for Player 10 (Light Blue) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Center of Region 004 <gen>) using Abilities\Spells\Human\ThunderClap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Center of Region 004 <gen>) using Abilities\Spells\Undead\FrostNova\FrostNovaTarget.mdl
      • Unit - Remove Icuyyy (Night Elf Form) 0001 <gen> from the game
      • Floating Text - Destroy (Last created floating text)
----------------------------------------------
  • Spellsrevive
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to (==) Poster
    • Actions
      • Wait 11.00 game-time seconds
      • If ((Random integer number between 1 and 4) Equal to (==) 1) then do (Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Random point in Region 003 <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Random integer number between 1 and 4) Equal to (==) 2) then do (Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Random point in Region 001 <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Random integer number between 1 and 4) Equal to (==) 3) then do (Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Random point in Region 002 <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Random integer number between 1 and 4) Equal to (==) 4) then do (Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Random point in Region 000 <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)
  • Outwards
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 005 <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 006 <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 007 <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 008 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of Region 000 <gen>)
  • ItemRandom
    • Events
      • Time - Every 150.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Item - Create Orb of Electricity at (Random point in Region 009 <gen>)
      • Cinematic - Ping minimap for (All players) at (Position of (Last created item)) for 2.00 seconds
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: The Orb has been fo...
      • Item - Create Ring of Warcraft at (Random point in Region 009 <gen>)
      • Cinematic - Ping minimap for (All players) at (Position of (Last created item)) for 2.00 seconds
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: The Ring has been f...
      • Item - Create Crown of Power at (Random point in Region 009 <gen>)
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: The Crown has been ...
  • Itemrandomarmor
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 50.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Item - Create Anti-Virus Armor at (Random point in Region 009 <gen>)
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: The Armor has been ...

Level 27
Well I tryed it and I don't really like it. The terrain is booring as hell, you could actally immport that Firefox interface skin made by Pyritie and maybe that terrain skin that the terrain would look lie circuit board.
enemies are quite stupid and foolins I'd say. like Viruses should be more of deguffing, like the one that would "cause lag" (Slow your character), damage the data (damage your character), freeze computer (stun), upload more viruses on your PC (Would spaw few viruses near to you), Steal peronal info (Makes you super vunearable, so even one hit could kill you), advertise (Yes, more pop-ups, more!) or something like that.

Level 35
So, it's like nothing I've ever played before, eh? HMMM.... perhaps there is a good reason for this?

Being proud of a map that you compare to 'Don't Move The Tauren' seems kind of self-defeatist to me. I mean, srsly, there aren't any other maps you'd rather be inspired by?

Click to run away, click to run away, click to run away... sounds uber unfun to me. If you wish to be a better map editor, I do suggest attempting some better ideas.

Nonetheless, at least you have one more map under your belt, and you can chalk it all down to experience. Just don't ever submit anything like this ever again, PLEASE

Level 7
A nice and very creative map. It will be even better if you can have appropriate loading screen and game preview.
And about the description... to be honest, you need to make it better
I will vote for 3/5 and +rep

Level 4
Yes I know I'm working on a better version at the moment and I have files for a loading screen and minimap but I cant get them to work. Also if you haven't noticed only certain people like this game I love to play it and that's because I like things like this normally. Things that have no real purpose but to finish kinda like school but you gotta learn. ;)

Level 22
Information:

As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Rejected

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.