• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraneos Legacy - Future RP - Players Guidebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Terraneos Legacy - Future RP - Players Guidebook - This Guidebook will teach and tell you all you need to know about the roleplay: [thread=162089]Terraneos Legacy[/thread]

2ng8qd0.jpg

Can you stop the inevitable?
----------------------------------------------------

STORY: In the year 2134, humans, now extremely advanced in technology, have colonized a planet suitable for life, two times bigger than Jupiter. Humans slowly started to leave Earth, searching for a better life at "Terraneos", how the planet was called, which meant "New Earth".
Life on Terraneos was good, not considering the rare attacks of Terraneos' hostile creatures, called Kaizar Hounds.
Since the cities on Terraneos were still in development, scientists started making a highly advanced Android race, called HumBots(human-robot). Project was more than successful - in 10 years, first HumBot was made. And so a new era started - they helped building cities, helping people, assigned in the military. Earth was completely abandoned, having a look of a wasteland.
Alas, all that is good, has to end. In the year 2195, an unknown spaceship landed in the middle of a city. A strange humanoid came out of it, and just stood waiting for something. No one dared reaching him, but after some time a man came to greet it. Which ended in his body torn apart by the creature. That meant War.
Soon, all the HumBots and male humans were mobilized for war against aliens. New conflict started.

You can choose to be a:

Human
What They Look Like
You are a human marine. You are specialized in a wide specter of weapons. When you start, you will get a Laser rifle with infinite ammo and a military suit and a helmet. You will get orders from the Fussilier1 aka Anatan.
Fussilier1 - Anatan (LEADER)
Exoplasma - Keithran
Gyrospinx - Alek Smythe
CyberDuelX16 - Alias: Tylor Greene

HumBot
What They Look Like
You are a highly advanced android race. Specialized in fast movement and fistfight. You can have maximum of two weapons, because they get attached to your hand by equipping. By time, you will find alien orbs that give you powers. You get your orders from Narrator.
Narrator - Jax (LEADER)
Supertoinkz - Shunder

Alien
What They Look Like
You are an evil, hostile race to humans and HumBots. Only thing you want is to destroy human cities and make new weapons and additions to your colony. In fight, you are just a savage beast with tons of cold weapons that you make of things you find. You get your orders from your leader, The Highfather.
Crazy Cow - Keerar
dead-man-walking - Arcturus

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kamis - Human city with a shield. Humans and HumBots are safe as long as they are there. You can retreat here if injured or damaged. When you exit the city, everywhere in sight is a wasteland. 1 mile from there is a HumBot training ground. Human and HumBots start there.

Fort Lenin - The primary base of Anatan and his squad, For Lenin has suffered several major attacks from the Aliens Keerar and Acturus

HumBot Training Grounds - A place that Jax owns. He often goes there to see ow are things going.

Tainara - Alien spaceship, far away from the city. There the aliens start, and are safe there. When you find enough stuff to make a weapon of choice, come back to the ship for a merge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Information - Humans

Anatan is your commanding officer, he is responsible for giving out orders and the overall well being of his men, you.
Name: Anatan
Race: Human
Motto: ''Let's get to work.''
Special Traits/Abilities: Commanding Officer
Info: He has served quite some time and didn't became marine due to the massive mobilization. Later on, he was promoted to Staff Sergeant and was assigned with some marines who had yet to come. He doesn't like to talk about his past much, but is quite a marine. Futhermore he has had the medal of Armed Commendations.

Keithran is a member of your squad, he seems to be hard to get along with, but is a very experienced officer.
Name: Keithran
Motto: "I highly recommend pissing yourself."
Special Traits/Abilities: Unknown
Info: Keithran is one of the oldest marines still serving in service. Fighting for quite a long time, he has enough amount of experience with every battle aspect and being constantly fighting, he has a well-trained body. Dealing with him is not an easy job.

Alek Smythe is one of the more gloomy types in your squad, he seems extremely proficient with grenades.
Name: Alek
Motto: "Lets grab a gun and splat some blood on the wall!"
Special Traits/Abilities: Grenade Professional
Info: Alek is a hardened veteran. He was conscripted into the marine ranks early and have nearly ten years of military service behind him. He is very fond of cheap cigars and smoke them all the time. He is tough and enduring, but kind of sadistic.

Not much is know about the young man who uses the Alias of Tylor Greene, however, he seems to have befriended the hum-bot, Jax

Alias: Tylor Greene

Motto: "Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate"

Special Traits/Abilities: Extremely Intelligent

Biography: Tylor Greene figured out at an early age that fate was playing a sadistic joke on him, his whole family was murdered by an assassin and yet, as he grew, he became more and more like an assassin himself. Never spending a second more then necessary with any person, Tylor Greene has a sole goal in his mind: Find the bastard who killed his family and bring him to justice. Emotions are a weakness, without them one man or women will reach their target without hindrance. In the early years of his career he pursued law enforcement, hiding under the illusion that he was just a regular officer, he began to secretly investigate his family's death, which has lead him to the Army. Tylor Greene is exceptionally skilled with interrogation and one-shot kill firearms such as the sniper rifle and pistol...This seemed to be nothing but a lie...it is not known who this person who's alias is Tylor Greene really is.

Weapon Proficiency:

Daggers: 16 / 20 (Skilled)
Pistols: 19 / 20 (Extremely Skilled)
Sniper Rifle: 16 / 20 (Skilled)

Abilities:

Physical Ability: 12 / 20 (Decent) - This Character's Physical Ability is decent, able to take and perform feats that require a decent amount of strength, nothing too brutal though

Psychological Ability: 17 / 20 (Strong) - This Character is able to handle a large amount of stress and would never resort to suicide or harming himself unless completely necessary

Social Ability: 2 / 20 (Lacking) - This Character doesn't have much of a social life, whether it's because of seclusion or a general annoyance to people is unknown

Intelligence: 19 / 20 (Extreme) - This Character is extremely intelligent. This makes him a very valuable asset but also makes people regard him suspiciously as to why someone with his ability would want to work in the army

Creativity: 16 / 20 (Strong) - This Character is creative enough to come up with smart and new solutions to problems that most people would most likely use old, known and easily predictable ones

Willingness to Act: 4 / 20 (Lacking) - This Character greatly lacks a general will to do things, this could greatly effect performance because he/she will find most things boring and uninteresting

Motivation: 14 / 20 (Above Decent) - This Character's Motivation is unnaturally high for someone of his character, though not the most motivated, his dark, unknown dedication is still a mystery

Emotion : 5 / 20 (Lacking) - This Character rarely show much emotion, this reinforces himself with a general aura of mysteriousness. It is unknown that the reason for his lack in emotion is because of a traumatic event or if it's just part of his personality

Character Information - HumBots

Jax is the commanding officer of the HumBots, strangely, he still has a few remnants of his human memory and inquires the help of Tylor Greene, after finding out about a girl he was once in love with, he strives to find the girl and reunite with her.
Name: Jax
Race: HumBot
Motto: "Robots CAN hurt humans. If they have the balls to do it."
Special Traits/Abilities: Only robot to ever remember his human existance
Info: First human turned into a HumBot. He was the man who approached the alien, and got massacred. His life was saved by turning him into an android. During his adventures and missions, with his Triple Laser and trusty Shotgun, he found a red orb that gave him brutal powers and increased his strength, speed, and AI. Sarcastic, but doesn't like company. By being the far best and advanced HumBot, he became their general.

Shunder was once a street fighter when he was still humans, with the longest winning streak in the underground. It is unknown why the military recruited such a dangerous figure.
Name: Shunder
Race: HumBot
Motto: "Pistols are for wimps"
Special Traits/Abilities: Underground Fighter
Info: The name comes from two words, Sunder and Thunder. He was a street-fighter in his human years. He has the longest winning streak on the "underground" (an illegal contest ring). But suddenly, human police got some information about this and raided the place. Some escaped, some died, and Shunder is one of them. Days later, the corpses were mysteriously disappeared, then from the shadows, rosed Shunder, with a new robotic right arm and a pacemaker. "Finding...us?" The police begun to fire on them, but even Shunder's forces are outnumbered, the police were still forced to retreat.
Weapon: M240G Machine Gun

Character Information - Aliens

Keerar is a well respected alien officer, once offered a far larger role in the war, he refused because he enjoyed the bloodshed too much to observe
Name: Keerar
Race: Alien
Special Traits/Abilities: Bloodthirsty
Biography: Keerar has had many an opportunity to assume command of something much larger than his small squad, but enjoys the violence of close-up combat far too much to abandon it. Despite this, he is respected by other Aliens because of his skill in close-quarters combat and enormous experience.

Arcturus, a sadistic and horrifying alien is well know and feared by humans and hum-bots alike for his brutal method of killing and deposing of his enemies
Name: Arcturus "Killgore"
Race: ALIEN
Motto: "Rip. Them. All."
Special Traits/Abilities: Morphing Alien
Biography: Arcturus is known for his sadistic personality. Any Humans and HumBots that met him while he is patrolling is surely as good as dead. His personality is also reflected by his brutal method of killing, Ripping opponents with his absurdly oversized claws. Despite this, he's also experienced on making weapons and poisons. This is reflected in his Poison-and-Metal Covered Claws.

Notable Events / Information

The young man of 19 years stood, eyes drifting to every screen then returning his focus to the one in the center. "Commander Vix...i believe this is our suspect". Pulling out a file from the cabinets, he hands them to the man known as Commander Vix. The mans eyes widened for a second, then he looks back at the young man. "...are you sure?...This man...he's our MINISTER OF DEFENSE!." The young man immediately darted his eyes, glaring at the man. "Do You Question my Judgment Commander?" "No...Of Course Not" "Then"...the young man got up. "I will Join the Army...it's the only possible way to obtain the needed evidence." "From this point forward, i will be known as the alias: Tylor Greene."

The young man of 19 years stood, eyes drifting to every screen then returning his focus to the one in the center. ""Sir, I've pulled some strings so that the military will promote you to a valid position so that you can start your investigations as soon as possible". "Thank you, Linda, you've done a job well done." The young man, now 20 stood up. "Well then...I'll take my leave, I Trust Lester will take good care of the headquarters will I'm away?" he asked, tilting his head to a man much older then the others. The man bowed slightly, "of course sir." A smile appeared on the young mans face.The military was no greater then he expected it to be, nevertheless he had to press on...he would try not the get any attention focused on him. The aliens should be rather interesting to deal with...they might even contribute to the investigation. He looked up at the gloomy sky. Well, then...i shall begin. "

Ayumi: Don't do it, Jack(his human name)! Who knows what can happen?
Jack: Don't worry. I was trained. Not like anything will attack Terraneos.
Ayumi: But I am worried. You can really get hurt, and I don't like when you suffer!
Jack: Haha, caring as always, huh? OK then, let's make a deal. You give me something that I will keep safely until I return, and when I do, I will give it to you. If I don't then I am a bad boyfriend. OK?
Ayumi: Okay... take this. It's a good-luck letter. I heard these give luck.
Jack: You bet I will return it. "

---Seasons and Episodes---

Anatan and his squad prepare for their first encounter with the alien attackers, both armed to the teeth, only one thing is certain: blood will spill, meanwhile, a shadowy figure calling himself Tylor Greene appears. After receiving new orders, Anatan and his men are forced to retreat. Meanwhile, in all this chaos...someone is concocting a sinister plan...

Jax finds a mysterious note from someone who he knew when he was still human, puzzled by the note, he goes to Tylor for help. Tylor, after examining the note and researching all leads, creates a memory chip that restores Jax's memory of his human life. Jax becomes determined to find the girl he had once new in his human life. The next day, Tylor Greene goes AWOL, only leaving a note to Jax behind...what's happening? and why is this happening?

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Yes, i did, you aren't looking thoroughly enough, it's between Aliens - What They Look Like and the Human Character Information.
Discovered Locations

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Ofc you are, NOW GET TO THE RP AND START LETTING ME IN

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

I'm going with Fort Lenin

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.