• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDevilWingBoots

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A simple boot I made while I was bored.

Keywords:
Wings, Green, Boot, Skull
Contents

BTNDevilWingBoots (Icon)

Reviews
16:35, 29th Jan 2010 enjoy: I thought it was an arm, where the hand was cut off.. This is way to cartoonish, and you need to fix the shape. enjoy: This is still way to cartoonish. Find some reference pictures on google to make the shape more...

M

16:35, 29th Jan 2010
enjoy: I thought it was an arm, where the hand was cut off.. This is way to cartoonish, and you need to fix the shape.

enjoy: This is still way to cartoonish. Find some reference pictures on google to make the shape more realistic.

Level 16
Seas =)

First of all I like your icon expect for some details:

1) I think some true Devil boots are with more black colors aren't they?

2) I don't know how it's called in English but I hope you understand when I use the word "Boots-Belt" ( the dark-brown one ). I think you should add some extra details here like the "spikes" you used for the wings.

Again I have to say that these are only some ideas how I think about DevilWingBoots :wsmile:

========================

Everything I say is nothing against your work or against you. This are just some ideas that I get if I read the name of the icon and see the picture. So I come back and will rate this icon in some days if you change something or not. But current rating would be: 4/5

========================